Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Today I faced a woman with a gun. It was silver and white and looked ruthlessly efficient. The woman was of slender build but her manner portrayed one who had confidence in her ability and skill. From first contact I knew that I had to follow all instructions if I was to make it out of there with minimal pain.

There was something inevitable that saw us at that place at that time. Many times before we’d been to that store and had met with no problems. How then did we come to be there at the same time as this woman, especially given that neither of us had seen her there before? Had we gone about our activities today in a different order we might well have found ourselves there before she arrived or after she had gone. Perhaps the coincidence of her presence and ours was destiny.

To minimise the potential that I could cause problems she ordered me to sit, and to be still. I knew that this had to be about me, that I was to be the one who would endure what she had planned. I cooperated. She sized me up and calmly made jokes about what she was planning to do and how she would go about it. Her recounting of a previous episode that saw a man unconscious on the floor just as he was endeavouring to leave the store gave me pause for thought. I was determined that I would be no such victim.

Before I knew it she was entirely focussed on me as I sat still, careful to make no moves that would result in injury to me or others. “Sit still, look straight ahead and don’t move.” She seemed to know her business so I complied willingly. Then suddenly, with a smile on her face, she fired. I felt a stinging sensation but no surge of pain. I knew I could survive such a flesh wound but she was not yet finished. With little warning she fired again. Once more, the stinging sensation but I remained upright. Then, with a laugh, she joked that I had made it and that it was all over. I was free to go, though I knew there was one final step before I could escape and perhaps go have a coffee to steady my frayed nerves. My good lady and I duly fronted to the cash register, the scene of the previous victim’s demise, and completed the transaction.

Thus, with a wave of the credit card and final instructions from the lady with the gun, we were free to seek the solace of caffeine. I had survived. All the scenarios that had run through my head when I first saw the gun had evaporated. I didn’t end up comatose on the floor and was able to face my fate with head held high; well maybe not too high. The smile on my face as I left the store was testament to my relief and happiness that I’d survived.

Who ever said that having one’s ears pierced was easy?

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

That was cruel! and very funny at the same time JaneS!What a unique way to describe it! Maybe one day I’ll have a similar experience as I too have never been “shot”before!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

I can’t relate life events without some form of humour. It’s in my nature 😉

Anonymous

Nicely written Jane – that gave me a chuckle… I’ll be sticking to clip-ons for a while yet I think… More to do with fear of being outed than pain, I’m afraid.
      Katey x

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Me too Katey-as much as I wish I could get them done.  Maybe i I won the lottery and could quit my job….but I guess I would have to  PLAY to be able to win….:)

Anonymous

Katey as I was growing up I often wondered what it would be like to be old. These days I know. Now I’m 60, have my own shoulder-length hair and pierced ears in which I frequently wear ‘dangly’ earrings as well as studs. If anyone really notices I reckon they just see an eccentric old fella. 😉

Well done Jane, had me suckered in for more than 3 paragraphs.

Getting mine done was the best thing but 40 years too late.

I was still working in a very male oriented industry but those that did comment, got over it very quickly.

The ribbing I received was no more than if I had got a tattoo.

If you want it, go and do it, don’t wait for the world to tell you, it’s time..

Anonymous

Exactly so Sheryl. In fact, if we wait for the world to tell us it might be a very long wait indeed.

The more we insist on living our lives as we choose the more common it will become and the greater the level of acceptance.

I was shot 2 years ago and what they did was not use a gun. They found that the gun sprays blood and bacteria around. What was done to me was they used a hollow needle about 1/16 inch in diameter and removed the piece by pushing the needle in. First they clamped the ear, this clamp had a hole locate in it and cut circulation off.  I did not feel the first side .The second side I felt. They said this was normal and the body was more expecting of the needle.

Dani

Anonymous

The hollow needle method is becoming more common, especially for those who are going to go on and have expanding piercings.  As it removes a small plug of flesh it’s more difficult for the hole to close up.

Different places use different methods but in the end, as our various experiences show, it’s not much pain for a heck of a lot of gain!

Great story….love the way you tell your tale….know I’ll be thinking of this when I get mine done……thanks Jane

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?