Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. For mine I tried to push my fem side as far as I thought I dare with my family.
      As a some of you might know last week I started a new job at Torrid. For thanksgiving I went to my brothers home 4 hours away to meet up with them and my other 3 brothers and their families. I decided to wear the same clothes I wore to my job at Torrid – same top, jeans and shoes. No bra and breast forms though or makeup. Nobody seemed to care, No one even commented on my nails (red, green and silver), UNTILL I went out of my way to show them off.

I am thinking that when we get together for Christmas I might go in one of my favorite dresses and full make up..?.?

. Cassie

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Good for you Cassie, go to the level you feel good at.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Nice that you had a good day with the family and am sure that if they saw the clues it won’t be a surprise for you to be there at Christmas with a lovely dress on. Also pleased your job is going well.

Only you can make this decision. Only you know these people and how they MAY respond.  If you think it’s time – if you think this is the way to share who Cassie is with these people – then go for it, Sweetie.

Congrats Cassie a wonderful time with family and you know when and where to bring Cassie in to the party mix ha ha .. have fun girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

J J
      Lady

As said, only you know your family and how accepting they may be. My suggestion would be to step up your appearance , but not to go fully en femme, just yet.  Maybe some boots, nice pants and a somewhat fem top and make up. Enough that it is obvious, but not over the top. That way you can bring up the subject and lead a discussion to what ever level everybody if comfortable. Admit you like to dress en femme so all will know and you can gauge their comfort level and acceptance. Then, if all went well, the next time you can dress fully en femme. It could be an awkward holiday gathering if you go too far and make too many people too uncomfortable.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

My whole family knows about Cassie. Some of them have met her. But your right, I will push it but how far I don’t know yet.

. Cassie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?