Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls, hope you’re all well. I’ve had a wonderful time so far this week, I’ve been able to dress every day and its been glorious to wear my lovely underwear every day. On Monday I wore a light blue demin mini skirt and a pink cami top, on Tuesday I wore a black sleeveless knee-length skater dress with a red cardigan. I also wore tights for the first time for ages; a pair of 100 denier black opaques. On Wednesday I wore a red knee-length skater dress with 3/4 sleeves and black opaque tights. Yesterday I wore a navy A-line mini skirt and a white vest top and today I’m wearing a black A-line knee-length skirt, a pale blue polo neck jumper and 100 denier navy opaque tights. I sooo love being me!!! Have a lovely day everyone! Hugs, Helen. ❤❤❤

Helen –

Very happy for you that you were able to dress for the week.   Actually kind of jealous as it’s been a while since I’ve had the opportunity to dress, although I am wearing a pretty blouse right now.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Thanks Suzanne, I’m loving every minute! Your blouse sounds nice, what’s it like?

Helen –

It’s a multi color popover with 3/4 sleeves that is a polyester/lycra type material, it is form fitting at the bust but flares out and is very comfortable

Thanks for asking

XOXO
          Suzanne

Anonymous

That sounds wonderful.  Enjoy, Helen.

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie. ❤

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks for sharing what you’ve been wearing. Did that just rhyme? Giggle.

Hugs, Rev

Anonymous

Hi Girls, well, my lovely week is nearly over. After dinner tonight I had a long bath and changed into a new nightie I bought last week. Its lilac, knee-length with spaghetti straps. It has lace trim at the bust and hem and is absolutely gorgeous! I feel sooo feminine. I have family coming to stay tomorrow for a few days and they don’t know about me. That means I’ll have to be him again.😪I hope you all have a lovely weekend, thanks for listening to me. Lots of love, Helen.❤❤❤

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?