Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

Finally after a month was able to dress up today. It feels great and calm. Was all black today; bra, panties, skirt and top. My wife said that I look more relaxed. Just love my wife and feel that I am so lucky.

Hugs,

Jaime

Leonara
      Ambassador

So happy for you that you have support from your wife…Give her an extra hug, she’s very special

Hi Jaime congrats girl my wife says about the same as a stressful job she says when i get home to go find Stephanie as she knows it helps with the stress a bunch ha ha give wife a extra hug a great comment from her ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie, totally agree. Glad that you’re wife is also supportive. Jaime

Glad for both of you! That would have made a nice pic. Why not dress in that same outfit, take one, and post it?

Fredrika XOX

Still not into much of makeup. Will slowly see if my wife can help me with makeup and then post a pic.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sounds great Jamie! Good for you, and it’s great your wife is so supportive.

Amy

Jamie
      I would have gon crazy the longest time I went was 4 days when I was in the hospital

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jamie

That must have felt so good after not being able to dress for a whole month! To have the support of your wife is just amazing!
      hugs,

Lara

Hi Lara,

Yes it felt really good. And yes it is really nice to have my wife’s support. Still have a long way to go but am proceeding slowly.

Jaime, I know how you feel. It’s been about a month since Regina had a chance to step into the limelight for a little time.
      BTW, I managed to get by the local Goodwill and pick up a couple items – a nice pair of black knee boots that fir freat and a dress that doesn’t. Guess I need to remeasure to get my sizes a little more accurate. Hopefully can post a picture of the boots soon.

Hi Jamie

I love reading stories like this.

Love Michelle

Hi Jaime

Really pleased that you have had a chance to dress again you must be so happy.

I went a couple of months last year for one reason or another I just didn’t have a chance to dress, but when I did dress again it felt soooo good to be back in my underwear, dress, makeup and wig.

You and your wife enjoy yourselves.

Samantha x

Hi Samantha,

Agree it is always a great feeling when you dress.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?