- November 12, 2021 at 7:06 am #575238AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am a Straight Guy who loves wearing Nail Polish. I’m a crossdresser, and while I myself am not Trans. I support people, who are Transgender. Crossdressing is so fun, and there’s nothing wrong with Crossdressing whatsoever. Not even in the Bible, that I’ve read does it say anything that, it’s sin to be a Crossdresser. You can be Christian and be a Crossdresser.
- November 13, 2021 at 4:22 am #575607Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 34Replies: 393Has thanked: 2719 timesBeen thanked: 1782 times
Raquel, like you I’m Catholic, but not a Roman Catholic (hope I’m not being offensive). I know in Deuteronomy reference is made. I myself am a Christian,I’m a guy that would love to wear female clothing more often. I’ve no intention of trying to become one. This is my take on it.
- November 13, 2021 at 4:09 am #575602Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 915Has thanked: 3061 timesBeen thanked: 3007 times
You bring religion up. Nothing wrong with that. I’m Christian, too, Catholic, more specifically. I’ve always let the Bible be more of a spiritual guide, rather than a how-to, step-by-step manual. Many Christians, but not all, are hardly Christlike.
I admire you for sticking to your guns.
You definitely won’t get any judgment here for expressing your “feminine” side (I assume you look at it that way) by wearing nail polish, or any other mode of dressing or outward form.
Welcome to CDH.
- November 12, 2021 at 7:48 pm #575529Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3943Has thanked: 56385 timesBeen thanked: 13973 times
- November 12, 2021 at 4:09 pm #575444
- November 12, 2021 at 3:08 pm #575388
- November 12, 2021 at 2:47 pm #575372Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1287Has thanked: 1907 timesBeen thanked: 2788 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- November 12, 2021 at 10:57 am #575313SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16894 timesBeen thanked: 2759 times
- November 12, 2021 at 10:56 pm #575560
- November 12, 2021 at 10:05 am #575301
- November 12, 2021 at 9:43 am #575286
- November 12, 2021 at 9:21 am #575281
- November 12, 2021 at 8:50 am #575276
- November 12, 2021 at 11:11 pm #575563AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I do love that name, Kristy. I was thinking more the line of Christina, but that works too. I do think you are sweet person. I don’t call myself that, is because of Family Issues. My mom doesn’t approve of my lifestyle. She thinks that, Nail Polish is for girls only. Which is not True, I’m a Straight Guy, but I love to Crossdress in Women’s Items. So, that is what makes me a Crossdresser is that, I dress more lady like. I love wearing Nail Polish, as that makes me so happy. My mom doesn’t like Trans people. Not saying it’s bad to be Transgender it’s not. My mom disapproves of all Transpeople. I even ask her, if she would accept me, if I was Transgender. She told me, no. That’s why, I don’t want to go by, any Female Names. And, no I’m not Transgender, as it’s against my core values. It’s got nothing to do with my mom, other than, she would disagree with that choice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.