Tagged: ,

• This topic has 40 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Brazilian is my favorite, I love it!❤️
      And yours?

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

I love high–cut briefs size 7 any brand. I can wear most any other  size 7s but the classic highs cuts are my favorite.  Love, Aurora B.

Cece X
      Lady

Lately I have been wearing three lace pouch panties that my girlfriend bought for me. She said she will buy them for me in more colors. They are made in feminine fabrics and colors and have some feminine cuts in back, but the fronts are constructed a bit like jockey shorts. They are unusual and rare to find, but I like the roomy comfort they provide for my male anatomy. Most CDs will not find them ladylike, but for guys like me who are built large in front,it is the best of both worlds. No more squeezing everything into a tight space.

Cece X
      Lady

Lately I have been wearing three lace pouch panties that my girlfriend bought for me. She said she will buy them for me in more colors. They are made in feminine fabrics and colors and have some feminine cuts in back, but the fronts are constructed a bit like jockey shorts. Pouch panties are unusual and rare to find.
      Most CDs will find pouch panties very unladylike, since the pouch front is ridiculously prominent. For guys like me who are built large in front, it is the best of both worlds. As the day goes on, I very much appreciate the extra room for my male anatomy. No more squeezing everything into a tight space!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Cece X.
      Jackie
      Ambassador

Definitely a Thong with a Gaff…….

High cut, or French cut, as they’re also called, are my go to for every day, very comfy and just a touch on the sexy side 🙂

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
      Lady

String bikini panties are my every day wear but I have some hipsters with pretty lace panels too and some thongs I like at times. I only have a couple male underwear left for Doc appts only.

Trish White
        Baroness

I’m with you all the way Michelle 🥰

I have mostly hipsters, boy shorts for everyday wear and a few high cuts. I have tried a variety of brands and find Soma is the best fit especially in the vanishing line boy shorts.  They hold me in but still ride low on my hip.

Susan

Gwyneth
      Lady

I didn’t see grannypanties on the list!

I have worn all different types of panties.  My favorite currently are my VS V string panties. The flat sewn seams of the VS panties are so comfortable.

Paula

[postquote quote=677167]

I added them

😘

Hipster girl here!

Ster Eleo
      Lady

I dislike thongs.  Waaaaaay at the bottom of my list and idk all that was listed here for the poll.   I know I know.  It’s an odd thing to say seeing that it’s #2 on the list and my wife likes them.  I don’t like them on girls, who I’m oriented to like.  Maybe it’s a sexy imaginative thing…how the LBD is sexier than less clothes because it makes us wonder.  Yeah. I’ll go with that.

Nancy
        Lady

I agree about thongs, with the exception of gaffs. I don’t mind the thong back at all on gaffs.

Nancy

Trish White
      Baroness

I absolutely love nylon or satin string bikini panties. For what ever reason I just find them extremely sensual and very feminine. Thongs are my #2 choice and not far behind.

Trish 💖

Mostly I wear thongs, but I also have some high cut briefs too. I have a gaff I wear on occasion which is thong style. I have a few ruffly panties I wear on special occasions.  And I have a special gender bending g-string. These are tight so it acts like a gaff, but also has an extra piece of elastic running vertically from the waistband to the g-string.  This splits the boys and makes it look like you have female equipment. It’s great for wearing under a bathing suit or if you have any tight fitting pants.

Wear the Katie and Laura Satin panties in all the styles – bikini, hipster and thongs. However I wear the hipster style more than the bikini or thong.
      Genia

I voted bikini they were my firs panties and my all time favorite. Second is high cuts I have as many of them as bikinis and like them very much too they seem to be not far from a bikini just ride a little higher. Not a fan of a thong at all full brief is not that attractive but feels nice on I only have 2 or 3 pair of them I have some cheeky panties and they are at best ok on my scale a hip hugger seems to not stay up at least the 2 pair I have I should just toss them. There is my 2 cents

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I go out ina short dress wearing sheer to waist pantyhose, I always wear panties just in case my dress slides or blows up. The high cut panties worn over my sheer to waist pantyhose makes my legs look even longer. Love that look.

Rowena
        Lady

In all honesty……I like all panties. I clicked thongs but have a nice variety of styles. It depends on my mood.

Nancy
      Lady

Hipsters and bikinis for me. Of course, my gaffs are a thong back, so it depends what I’m going to be wearing over it.

Nancy

[postquote quote=677332]

As I said I love and use Brazilian panties (this is the name of the model).
        After hiding “the two boys” and placing the pendulum downwards, I wear the first panty, then I wear the second with the panty-saving pad.
        I’ve always done this …. I’ve never had “surprises”!
        Personally I find this method more comfortable than the gaffs

Nancy
          Lady

I’ve never tried tucking with a pad, but I’m curious. So do you use two pairs of Brazilian panties, or one tighter pair of something else?

They are two identical models of Brazilian panties used as follows:

First in contact with the skin
            +
            before putting on the second I apply the sanitary pad inside, then I put everything on.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I was wearing “man bikini panties”  and was pretty happy with them.

Then I tried women’s panties about 6 months ago for the first time. WOW! I’ve tried full bikinis string bikinis, and a variety of thongs. I love the string bikinis best, but the thongs are a very close second!

Hugs,

Lara

Nylon hi-cut briefs for me. They also have to have some added lace details or pretty bows for my feminine side.

Hugs,

Emily

It is a close tie between granny panties and hi cut, but I chose hi cut because when I wear that style of panties with all my paddings, I get wicked vpl and I like seeing the slanty panty lines when I wear a tight skirt.  I don’t get the same vpl with granny panties.

My preference is bikini briefs .

I sometimes.wear boyshorts,  but only if im not wear tights as find less material is better when wearing hosiery.

I have found my perfect panties. VS daily perfect bikini panties.  I was a diehard string bikini gurl (high cut) for decades, but these new ones fit and feel so good.  Wear them daily.  I must say though, I love all types of panties and often throw on a thong or high cut to mice things up.  Enjoy all the wonderful choices!

Marie

I voted for Classic Briefs. I just love wearing full cut silky nylon or acetate panties having grown up in the 50’s and wearing this style of panty just makes me feel so very feminine. I love white and pastel colors and still really love a little lace around the leg openings or pretty lacy appliques on the sides of my panties.

YAY my favorite topic.    I love the satin and lace VS bikini style panties.   Only. Cause I cannot afford the LaPerla brand.  Who can?   Dang those things are so expensive I would have to sell a kidney for a matching bra and panty set.
      Hugzz Ginger.

Hi Ginger
        Many times it costs a kidney to buy women’s underwear.

I love the Brazilian panties produced by lovable, but I often buy cheaper in the “intimissimi” or “calzedonia” stores

Sherri Remington
          Duchess - Annual

Greta, I love the “calzedonia” and “intimissimi” stores wish we had them here in the states but I like anything soft and satin, and sheer is my favorite.

Anonymous

That’s why I’m frugal. Only have one kidney, had one removed to cancer. Seriously but 16 yrs cancer free
          Hugs Ginger

I’ve been a panty girl from the start; so how can I chose just one favorite. I love wearing lady-like full rear coverage hi-cut briefs, bikinis, and hipsters to naughty thongs, t-strings, and g-strings; including the in-between styles: cheeky, cheekini, and tangas.

Only styles I won’t wear are: control briefs; don’t like the thicker material and don’t have much to need held in anyway, boyshorts, and grannypanties.

thongs and culottes…

nothing but thongs. I probably own 2 pair of full back panties and never use em

J J
      Lady

I voted bikini, but I like a variety.

Definitely thongs!! 😂

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?