Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls! I’m sorry but I have been having some issues and haven’t had the heart to be with you. I am really embarrassed and a little foolish but for all my positive experiences with my SO… we have just split up! Her citing her inability to live with my transition!
      I don’t blame her for anything… quite the reverse. We will remain the very best of friends but it’s now time for me to restart my life! I’m going on a very long trip in my camper van… in order to write and photograph my wonderful country and to write about my transition and life in general. More later

Oh Polly!

You sound so confident and positive I’m loathe to apologize for your pain and challenges.

I wish you well and hope for nothing but good things for you!

Anonymous

Polly…

I’m so sad to hear of your break up……

I think once again it just highlights the tremendous strain that what we do can put on a relationship. It’s good that you can still be friends, and looking forward…..the world is Polly’s lobster oyster!!!…..love to read your story.

so anyone travelling in Polly’s neck of the woods….please keep your eyes open for a very special lady in a camper van……she may need a hug!!!….

It also highlights that all you girls with understanding and supportive partners are very lucky …give them a quick hugg….

Best wishes, grace xxx

Thanks your Grace!

I’m just about to board a flight to Queenstown to pick up my new camper!

Oh, Polly,,
      Im sorry to hear about your breakup, bit so happy you are moving forward. Im hoping to hear from you on your journey, enjoy it to the fullest darling
      Big hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

Polly so sorry to hear the news thought your SO was ok with your transition. Do wish for the best for you and maybe you and her can get back together.  Camping adventure sounds like a great idea want to do a longer trip come over to the US pick me up ride with you.  Wishing you the best through your journey.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Polly Truly sorry it did not work out between you and your SO. What is good to hear, you can remain friends. Sounds like you have a lovely plan ahead of you. You are very fortunate to live in a very lovely country with so much to be photographed with a rich history as the backdrop. You are a part of that history So take plenty of photographs of Polly during her transition. They will be remembered for generations to come. Enjoy your life Polly you have been only given one to live.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Oh Polly, 🌼 my thoughts are with you! I hope all the best to you and your family. 🦋 And in your new journey, be blessed! 🎀💖

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Aww crap.  That stinks Polly, sorry to hear that.  It is nice that you can remain friends.  I am glad you are keeping your head held high, and enjoy that trip, it may be just what you need.  Take some time for yourself, just make sure you keep us posted hon!!  We’re thinking of you!

Stevie ❤

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

So sorry things didn’t work out. I’m glad to hear you can still be friends though. I know you are a strong person who can roll with anything life throws  at you. Keep your chin up, Polly. If anyone can get through this tough time with their sense of humor intact I know it’s you. Keep being who you are and know that your friends at cdh love and support you.

That’s so sweet, Melanie! I am feeling really positive and looking forward to my new life on the road as Polly properly! 🌷😘🍷🤪

Anonymous

Hi Polly sorry to hear about your situation I hope the future is very positive for you, we are all here when you want to talk. Very best wishes for the future.

Sarah xx

Gorgeous Sarah… beautiful words… thank you 💕💕💕

Hi Polly,

So sorry to hear your news.  Enjoy your camping adventure.

Alice

Aww… thanks so much Alice! 🌷💋❤️💕🚐

I was wondering where you’d gotten off to, and am so sorry to read of your breakup. I hope you enjoy your travels, it sounds like something I might enjoy too.

Bridgette

Brigitte… my SO and I are on the best of terms though you may not believe it. No rancour or bitterness… just the very best of friends!
        BTW, there’s always room for another in my camper!!! 💋💋🚐💕

Holy crap, Polly. Really? Wow. Anything we can for you? Kind of a shocker. But whatever you need, your girls are here for you.
      My very best to you Dear,
      Clara

Oh. I forgot to add…..do not, no never, feel embarrassed here. You know that. We got you Polly. ❤️

Thanks for the ‘gotcha’ Clara! 💋💋💋💕

Anonymous
      Lady

Polly, I hope that your trip allows you to find peace and tranquility in your turbulent time.  I wish you nothing but the best!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Bad luck Polly, it sounded as though your wife was with you all the way, I guess we don’t always fully appreciate the strains that our lifestyle puts on our S.O.s.

Anyway hope you enjoy your trip and that the weather stays a bit calmer for you!

Hugs

Diana

Thanks for your kind words, Diana… maybe we can catch up in the summer as I will be touring the north island?

Anonymous

Polly; not going to comment on your split – you are the only one who can deal with this – and I hope and believe that you will come through this as well as anyone ever could.  Your idea of going on a trip round NZ is exactly the thing to do:  have a good look at Franz Josef & Fox Glaciers, go to (beautiful) Milford Sound (watch out for the sand flies!) and quite definitely go to Stewart Island – there’s a cracking hostel in Halfmoon Bay.  Also be sure to see Rotorua, 90 mile beach and Cape Reinga:  nothing will quite kill the pain, but you deserve a decent palliative.  I truly hope everything works out for you:  love you loads.  Inga

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?