• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 772

Of all the enjoyable sensations of being dressed as the girl you are,  which is the Absolute No 1, out of all the almost equally sublime sensations you love the most?  I know;  it’s hard to decide.  There are so many vying for top spot.   I had to ruminate for quite a while before I opted for mine – at least 10 seconds.  ( I nearly chose walking in shoes.)

So choose ONE only and share it with us.

For me it is the sensation of a skirt against my legs when walking.  I say skirt but I also include the skirt of a dress or even a nightie.  Its just adorable, and lets me know I am a woman. Bare legs are best, because hosiery desensitises the skin and lessens the tactile feeling.  But hosiery allows for that swishing sound, which compensates for it somewhat.

Best of all is of an 18″ or 21″ mini skirt across the thighs, but the swinging movement of a below the knee  is also to die for, especially in a breeze. And then there is the pencil skirt!  I love the way it caresses and enfolds the legs, with that slight restriction on movement that send my senses into a whirl.

And don’t forget the wonderful feeling of when you first pull your skirt on! Or let it slide down over your silky legs…  enough!

All skirts are best appreciated when walking up or down stirs. The extra leg flexing heightens the sensations that sometimes makes me close my eyes in rapture and gasp with pleasure.

That’s enough about me – I need to go get a skirt on.

Your turn.   Only ONE sensation though- don’t get carried away.

Stephanie P.

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 69
      Replies: 656

Top of my list.

1/. As a period fashion nut from childhood, the first time I ever donned my “Scarlett O Caty” and then “Marie Antoinette”, (Aka Lady Catherine) period gowns. (AS per my public photos.

2/. As mentioned the first time I put on a proper fitting bra, followed by some years later when I first attached my breast forms and then donned my bra, just like a “real girl”.

3/. First time out in public, (in daylight..) A “walk in the park”.

4/. Being fully made up and (formally) dressed when I attended my two (and probably last**) CD formal events

Happy dressing

Caty

** A touch of “been there” done that and any that are still going in “oz” are too, (Covid19)  far away for me

Clare Cowley
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 22

Probably the feel of going outdoors in a dress with stockings and suspenders underneath

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tami P
      Participant
      Registered On: September 5, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

Clean shaven armpits are way up on the list for me!  But I have to say the number one sensation for me is when I am fully dressed and relaxed in my girl self, especially out in public.  It is soothing and invigorating all at once.  And my least favorite sensation is when I have to take it all off and go back to pretending to be a man.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Genevïeve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 130

This one my seem a bit kinky, but I love the feeling of my panties when they slide down to the bottom of my butt. The slight grip of the thin elastic waist band moving on my butt is euphoric. At times I don’t want to scoot them back up to where they normally reside…

Gen 💋

Kristen Smithly
      Participant
      Registered On: September 25, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 10

Shaving my legs. To me there is just something ultra feminine about lathering them up and gently gliding the razor over the skin. I was a competitive swimmer in HS and college so I was used to doing it as the sport is measured in 100th of seconds, so any edge helps. It felt great even then!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 235

I can’t think of just one, as it is all good.

if i had to pick just one, I would have to pick the feeling of spandex/lycra of a one piece women’s swimsuit against the body.  Especially the racing ones as they tend to be snug fitting.  For me, it is absolute heaven.

Emily Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 35

For me, the tug of my garter belt on the tops of my stockings when I walk or sit down is my absolute favorite feeling.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Alana Teal
      Participant
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Replies: 16

Since. I have been wearing panties 24/7/365 for the last few years. And I am currently working on my bikini bottom tan. And I am hairless from the belly button down. I would have to say having clean shaven legs and armpits do it for me. I am also working on my bikini bottom tan.

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 134

This fits in with being smoothly shaved,  but I adore the sensation of soft material clinging to every inch. Tight stockings, snug shoes, panties firmly holding everything in place, bra straps tugging, tops lifting and caressing my torso.

The barrage of physical sensations in femme attire is almost overwhelming! It’s magical.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 303

Wearing hose like fishnets with a skirt or dress and walking in heels

rebekka moore
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 809

Oh God!  I guess the silk y pantyhose is tough to beat, but there are so many!

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1333

I love the feeling of silky pantyhose caressing my legs as I walk. I love the sensation, experience and clicking when I’m walking in heels. I love seeing my legs in my sexy heels and shiny pantyhose being shown off in a short dress.  A thrill that never gets old or one I tire of. I love feeling the cool air under my dress. I love the sensation and experience of my breastforms gently bouncing in my bra as I walk. And I love it when my pretty hair gently blows in the breeze.

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 488

Stephanie, this is a wonderful subject! Thank you! I had to think for a while about this one.

I thought about the smooth feeling of my legs, I thought about the feeling of wearing makeup, I thought about wearing a wig and the feeling of hair down on my shoulders and back, I thought about the feeling of polishing my toe nails, the feeling of exfoliating in the shower and applying moisturizer all over, the feeling of wearing a bra, the feeling of tweezing my eyebrows.

My number one femme sensation is in my mind. Ten months ago, I was just drab me and decided to work on some self help as I saw this pandemic starting with people beginning to get depressed. I was working on self love and self acceptance. Then it happened. Call it a radical feminine awakening. I could lose my makeup, wigs and clothes, but I always will be Kay. Just being Kay is absolute number one femme sensation.

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 97

Sorry Stephanie , but i know how to get past your only one item of passion and girly feel , and i’am going to say it , For me its my total lingerie on me , feels so sweet and womanly . I melt in it , heart races , you know what i mean . These things are meant to make a woman feel sexy and gives her a chance to express her intimate self . Yes? Leslie

Kelly Terry
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 86

I have to go with where I started – Heels!
      While I love the rest heels is what I have to pick as #1. Besides the feeling of walking in 5″ heels it’s also that they can be used more often. What I mean is that when I’m home but someone may come any minute it would be hard to take off a dress and makeup in 5 seconds but many heels you can quickly slip off and throw in under the sofa when the doorbell rings.

/kt

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 542

Stephanie having to choose only one is cruel and unusual punishment!   But, if there was just one sensation, it would have to be the feel of a long night gown flowing against my freshly shaved legs.  That feeling of smooth soft material rubbing against the smooth skin of my legs.  I love that feeling.

Stevie

Natalie Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: June 3, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 31

Wearing a dress would be number 1 for me, this is nothing more feminine to me then that. It just feels so different wearing something that feels so flowing. Also the  more patterns or how pretty the dress looks the more I love the feeling of wearing it.

Lee Ann Rakers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 433

Hi Stephanie,

What a wonderful question. It deserves a long answer.

When I’m dressed I “hang out” in my home office. I’m either sitting at my computer or reading in a comfortable chair.

I don’t own any skirts. I’m a dress girl only. I like a longer dress, not maxi, but below the knee, and not tight. I want to look like I’m going to church. I always wear stockings. No pantyhose or thigh highs for this girl. I always wear heels. Here’s my message in heels, even in church. When I’m walking I want the world to hear those heels. I want to send a message that even though I’m in church, even though I receive the full Social Security benefit, I’ve got “game”.

Okay what is the #1 sensation. When I cross my legs everything I love about being a woman I can see.

I can see my dress draped over my knee, I can see(and feel)my stockings, I can see my heels.

Ladies, I can’t pass, but this is who and what I aspire to be. I see it all and I love it all.

Thank you, Stephanie. Great topic.

Lee Ann

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 308

Huggs Stephanie

I’m sorry but I have really thought about this, and to pick just one is too….. cruel.!!

I have to agree with some other girls on here….

Looking at the finished article in a full length mirror ( whatever I’m wearing)….pleases me the most….thanks for such a fiendish question!!

Smiles, grace xx

Neha M
      Participant
      Registered On: March 23, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 30

That Bra strap on my shoulder! 😍

stephanie plumb
      Participant

Brought this post back from the dead to give you new girls the opportunity to let us know what you like best.  I have evolved a bit since then – skirts are just about my favourite still, and since then I shave my legs. Wow!  😊

Melissa
      Participant
      Registered On: November 7, 2018
      Replies: 112

This may be a repeat, there are so many responses.  I have been thinking about this and there are so many feelings of euphoria,  but my current thinking is having on a great pair of pantyhose, a soft maxi skirt and the feeling of slipping my nylon covered feett into a great pair of heels, oh my!  That feeling of the skirt  brushing my legs as I slip my foot into the heels and seeing my foot suddenly look so sexy, oh my, oh my!  Here comes the  pink fog!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Caitlin Priest
      Participant
      Registered On: June 3, 2019
      Replies: 22

Freshly shaved legs and freshly laundered jeans.

sophie tilson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2017
      Replies: 50

Taking time to makeup and transform yourself into whichever woman you want to be

I spend about 2 hours on makeup and love every second…. heels and corsets are fun and remind you that you’re a woman but makeup is the sensation that i love the most

Sophie xxxxxxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 63

For me, it is slipping on a dress that fits just right. I love the way it holds my body and rubs against my bra and panties. I always feel gorgeous when it happens!

Nicole Box
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 150

I love the feeling of it all. I went out this past Saturday to a drag show. I wore my 32d bra with forms, camel toe panty under my enfime ultimate gaff panties, pantyhose, express purple with silver stripes blouse, my anna taylor skirt and a pair of 3in black heels from shoe carnival.  I just love the feeling of all my feminine clothes.

Krista
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Replies: 228

Fantastic topic Stephanie, I really enjoyed reading everyone’s reply.  And I have to agree with all of them.  Those all provide great sensations.  So here is my contribution.  Being retired, I get to dress en femme every day.  I often wear a tank top over my bra paired with a flirty skater skirt.  And I love the femme sensation of the bra strap every so slowly slipping down over my shoulder while I am doing everyday chores or reading articles on the CDH website.  And sometimes I am reluctant to fix the strap, but I do so it can slowly slip down again.  Have a lovely rest of the week, Hugs, Krista

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 73

I think I love the whole thing. Being fully dressed is the full experience.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 39

The feelings and sensations from clothes and shoes are great, but, for me, the number one femme sensation is the feeling I get when seen and treated as a lady.

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 486

I LOVE wind under my dress skirt You cant bet the feeling

Susan Zed
        Participant
        Registered On: May 16, 2019
        Topics: 13
        Replies: 69

Oh I agree so much Paula when I was about 12 I used to deliver papers and I took the opportunity in the mornings to dress whilst the rest of the house were asleep. One morning I has my sister’s panties, tights and flowery knee length skirt on with a pair of my mum’s shoes on. My top was my own as was the Parker coat I had to hand. On a whim and filled with excitement I decided to put my own clothes in the bag I would carry the papers in and step out side the house into the dark mirning in my girly clothes. That moment of closing the door and being outside was indescribable especially the sensation of the cold air against the tights and up my skirt. How wonderful and something I love to feel to this day.

Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 196

Being new to dressing I have not yet experienced many of the sensations you ladies have described.  I am certainly looking forward to it.  I do love the feeling sliding on panties over my freshly shaven legs, and wearing crop leggings.

Melanie Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 18

I am very old school I might say. The feeling of skin tight boots around my legs, hearing the heels on hard floors, thats pure magic for my soul. Even though all the other points are good too. Isn’t it the whole package which enchants us?

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Replies: 370

I love feeling long hair on my bare back,  to tie it up into a pony tail and see it in the mirror  excites me as a girl. Though mine is a wig I am jealous of GG with long hair down just above their little behinds.

Alice Eliot
      Participant
      Registered On: February 9, 2019

I’ve already responded with Fiore tigbts, but, something else most definitely fits the bill. We probably all enjoy stockings, nighties, tights, thongs, sussy belts, lippy, heels, short skirts, mascara etc,

Can I suggest………simple white cotton panties?

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 145

I’ve done some quick research online about how women feel when they are dressed up. Do you know what, our comments are sooo similar!!!😘

Rachel Raven
      Participant
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 72

For me it’s leggings absolutely.  I couldn’t believe how comfortable they were when I first put them on.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 145

I think I love it all. I love putting my underwear on, I love how my legs feel when I’m wearing tights or stockings and the feeling of freedom that wearing a skirt or dress gives me. So different than wearing my male clothes. What a good topic.

stephanie plumb
        Participant

You are so right! Skirts are so one dimensional.  Well done.  It’s the whole package. Yeah. And yeah i have had a glass or 5 of wine. But you have nailed it.

Paula Pantyhose
      Participant
      Registered On: September 8, 2017
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 37

Pulling on a pair of pantyhose, knowing that a skirt will soon follow.

Sonia Pink
      Participant
      Registered On: May 18, 2019
      Replies: 36

Shoes ! Shoes ! Heels ,wedges, straps boots anything I love my shoes xxxxx

Aubrey Austin
      Participant
      Registered On: May 6, 2019
      Replies: 12

Now that I finally have a bit of breast it’s wearing an unpadded bra.

Every time I bend or twist feeling my breasts held firm and tight. I have always wanted real breast but until now I never knew what I was missing.

Just WOW.

before that Leggings with a thong so no vpl. I loved checking out my own ass in them.

Toni Kohls
      Participant
      Registered On: May 16, 2019
      Replies: 180

Putting my bra on for the first time. I was over the moon.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 213

The wonderful sensation of sliding pantyhose up my freshly waxed legs…

Kimmie
        Participant
        Registered On: September 27, 2016

Yes. That never gets old.

Alice Eliot
      Participant
      Registered On: February 9, 2019

Brand new Fiore STWs on freshly shaved legs…

Fiona-Ann Moss
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 366
      Replies: 1202

For me, its definately putting a short skirt on, i never wear long ones below the knee. The feeling is great and depending on the type of skirt whether A-line, Pencil, Flared pleated, whatever, i get the same satisfied feeling, especially showing my legs off. In fact, i would go so far as to say, even sitting there in a short skirt and showing leg makes my happy!!!

Fiona xxx

stephanie plumb
        Participant

Yes yes yes!  That’s  five of us skirt devotee’s at last count.  An added dimension of loving skirts is that it makes me behave in a more feminine way.  Adjusting  my skirt as I sit…. wonderful.  I have to keep my knees together when crouching to pick up something, or sitting on a bench, or exiting a car.  It helps me walk in a feminine way  as I maximise the sensation of the skirt against my legs.  And I absolutely agree about the visual aspect too.  I can talk about skirts ad infinitum !    

Sophie Underhill
          Ambassador
          Registered On: May 19, 2019
          Replies: 38

Definitely skirts for me as well.

I just heard on the radio that the next generation of phones might use walking patterns as a means of ID (like fingerprint or face recognition). Could be a problem for me because I walk so differently when I have a skirt on!

Kimmie
            Participant

Agree, there is nothing better than seeing my legs in a short skirt and high heels.

Jamie Vegas
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2017
      Replies: 148

Walking in high heels! I love the feeling.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 473

For me it’s a easy choice I love to dress up in many different ways but the ultimate experience was the first time I put on my mom’s pantyhose I was 5 years old and I loved the way my legs looked and felt I was in a state of euphoria then like I saw my mom do a thousand times I sat down and crossed my legs like a girl I was so happy Jasmine came to be that day

Shirley Lovelace
      Participant
      Registered On: March 17, 2019
      Replies: 31

For me it is the feel of the bra band across my back and the straps over my shoulders as they support the weight from my “breasts”.  For me an oh so wonderful totally Femme sensation.

Davinia Hart
      Participant
      Registered On: June 14, 2018
      Replies: 119

I’m with you Stephanie, the feel of a close fitting/tight pencil skirt. Walking in one is so nice, and yes, particularly climbing stairs. Wearing stockings with it can add a little extra perhaps, but feeling your skirt against you with any movement is just glorious.

Chelly Kross
      Participant
      Registered On: April 21, 2019
      Replies: 110

My #1 favorite is sliding a pair of pantyhose over my feet and pulling them up my legs until they rest snuggly  around my waist.

Chelly.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 73

Here lately, it’s putting on mascara. I love being up close to a mirror and slowly building up my lashes. I see my self becoming a woman in the mirror and can’t help but think “I’m not sure I know why I do this, but I love it….”

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 41

I love the feel of skirts (dresses)in my silky nylon clad freshly shaven legs. It feels sooooooo nice and smooth. If I could I would dress that way always.

Davina Evans
      Participant
      Registered On: March 23, 2019
      Replies: 91

Has to be black stockings, a garter belt and panties. All give a smooth and sexy feeling.
      Davina

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 508

Hi Davina—gotta tell you how I totally know the feelings you describe…………be fun to do it together, right ???  We just gotta have a party………..a complete ‘get ready, get comfortable, get hot’ together party !!!   Don’t see many of those kinds of parties announced here………..wonder why ?

Mikki

Azalea
      Participant
      Registered On: May 4, 2019
      Replies: 15

Being laced up in a corset while wearing bottom lingerie is divine.

Lanna Barton
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2017
      Replies: 446

The sound of heels on a hard floor!!!

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Bobbi
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1444

Stepping out of a limousine, in a LBD when the driver opens the door, & extends his hand to help me out. (There have been times when instead of taking his hand to exit, I thought of pulling him in, on top of me!)

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 928

Just the feeling of being out of the house and somewhere public fully dressed, with a fixed idea of what you are doing, e.g. shopping, running errands, or just walking somewhere.

As long as there is purpose, and not just exhibitionism, it feels amazing. Such a confidence boost!

Nothing like it

Love Laura

Mona
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2018
      Replies: 52

Tilting my head to put on earrings and feeling/seeing my hair fall just so, sweeping the hair back on the high side to reveal my neck….definitely gets my femme feelings flowing.  Great topic BTW.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf
      Registered On: May 8, 2017
      Topics: 55
      Replies: 2061

Hi Stephanie. For me it is my bra rubbing on my nipples……….oh so erotic! Or the feel of my panties sliding around in my slip. Very sensual.

Dame Veronica

michaela jane
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 195

It’s the skirt, dress or nightie against my legs for me too.

stephanie plumb
        Participant

A (whats the female word for fellow?) devotee. Love the video too.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

A stretchy black velvet bodycon mini-dress, low cut, with barely black hosiery, 5 inch sling back ankle strap heels, and a very full bouncy blonde wig, and asked to model it……………the height of feminine sensations……………with the sheerest lacy black push up bra and side tie bikini panties, with matching garter belt………..and my best waist cincher…………drawn in the tightest I can get it—Silver hoop ear rings, silver bangles and a thin necklace that has a little heart with the word  ‘EASY’ wired inside and nestled perfectly in my cleavage, AND an ankle bracelet………..live the dream!!

Mikki

Davinia Hart
        Participant
        Registered On: June 14, 2018
        Replies: 119

Ooh, you are sooo naughty. I just LOVE it! Mwah!

Anonymous
          Inactive
          Registered On:

Best thing about my description    is that I don’t have to buy anything…………..

thanks for the vote of approval……….

Mikki

Anonymous
            Inactive
            Registered On:
            Replies: 543

When you said full and bouncy my pulse raised somewhat.

stephanie plumb
        Participant

Doesn’t take much to tickle your fancy does it!

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1333

Wearing pantyhose with heels and a short dress.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 84

I am deeply into texture, so the feel of my satin nightgown, ankle length, swirling around me is so wonderful.  Every movement is amplified by the soft caress of my satin.

I also appreciate walking in 4″ heels.  The feel of the shoe with every step, holding my foot in place is amazing.  Then the sound of my stiletto heels on the tile floor.

stephanie plumb
        Participant

One only!  It will have to be texture.

Kimmie
          Participant

Texture for me as well. Specifically, the constricted feeling when in an extra from control girdle.

stephanie plumb
      Participant

Love that too. Comes about no 4 or 5 on my list. I will have to post it sometime.

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.