• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

This is a continuation of a previous forum posted a few days ago but I really enjoyed the responses so I figured I start it up again. I really love stockings and heels but I recently found something else I really like wearing. I guess it’s more of a love hate relationship. Opera gloves! Thin and silky gloves are so feminine and fun to wear but the hate part comes with the rest of the outfit for me. As much as I love sliding them on, I hate the look of the sleeveless dress that I’m wearing with it. The gloves hide the man hands but the dress accentuates the manly arms. I still love the gloves though so dainty, maybe a shall is is in order. Anyway,  what item have you all discovered as something that you love but isn’t the tops but still really fun. Can’t wait to hear your responses.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Well.  I have an obsession with wedding gowns.  I saved over a 1000 images of gowns. I just bought my first one and I love it.  I feel so feminine because it’s a girls dream to wear one but they are so cumbersome to get around in and takes forever to sit and you have to make big movements to get around in them.  Unfortunately I’m just fascinated in them and I’m just loving my wedding dress because it’s just so…….feminine.   ❤️ ❤️
      I’ll have a collection before too long.
      hugs

Rosiebeth.

2nd awesome femme sensation for me is putting on a tight pencil skirt.  The feeling of the silky smooth skirt liner against a pair of tights is just mind blowing.  When you walk, you can feel the smoothness of the liner run up and down the legs is 2nd to none.

Depending on the skirt, you can sometimes hear the sound the liner makes when it rubs against the pair of tights, just heavenly !

Anonymous

I wrote that my number 1 sensation was my (wig) hair touching my face, neck and shoulders. I have decided to grow my own hair out for this.

My number 2 sensation is smooth skin! Shaven and moisturized feels so heavenly!

Anonymous
      Lady

My second femme sensation is putting on stockings after shaving and moisturizing my legs. Ahhh such smoothness and alluring sensation of fresh stockings on ultra smooth legs!

Sandy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?