• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A couple of weekends ago I attended a Multi-cultural Festival with my wife. At one point it began to rain so we, like many others, took shelter under the awning of a building. Suddenly I heard my old work nickname called. I turned around and there stood a bloke that I used to work with in a very macho environment. Although I was in male mode my appearance is now somewhat different to what it was in those days.

He looked at me a bit quizzically and then, pointing to my long hair and earrings, said “What’s all this then?” I just smiled and said “It’s the new me, time to be myself.” He took a couple of seconds to take it in then said “Cool. Hey, where’d you get that coffee?” as he pointed to the cup in my hand.

Not everyone will reject us out of hand. Not everyone wants to burn us at a stake. In fact, I think the bottom has completely dropped out of the ‘Conflagration Stake’ market. Just get out there and enjoy your life because, really, most people just don’t care what we dress like.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?