Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

At sixty and a existential crisis I have come to realize that to be fully realized I need to make what I see in the mirror match who lives in my head. Twenty yrs of Spiro for a heart condition has some changes made I want to pursue. So hunting therapist for HRT and eventual partial reassignment and facial feminization. Partial due to health and also , as I am married, to keep our bits fun for both. At sixty ,full reassignment while in a thirty yr marriage is less important than my internal work and some minor facial feminization so my make up is proper. In all  my goals are simple. Orchiectomy for self image and hormonal benefits to my gender expression as well as heart health and some eye and jaw work so my face is feminized a bit more than contouring makeup can achieve. At sixty after many surgeries due to injury the thought of more is daunting but the internal imperative is stronger.

Thanks for reading this.  Writing it out is helping me deal with some turmoil

Besos💋 MariaBella

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?