• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of you had an oopsie while fully dressed with your boobs ?

Over the weekend, I made a delicious noodle soup with chicken broth for supper.  Naturally I was fully transformed as Wendy.

My wife and I devoured supper, and when done, I started to get up to take dishes to the kitchen.  Well as I got up my left boob hit the edge of the bowl, sending soup all over the kitchen table.  Luckily none of the soup wound up on me or the floor, but my wife wasn’t impressed.  She said if you can’t wear boobs then don’t wear any at all.

I’ve never had an ooopsie like that while wearing my breastforms.  And these were small B cups.  I couldn’t imagine the oopsies I would have if they were large cup sizes.

So have any of you had any ooopsies with your boobs ?

I have torn two pairs of silicon breastforms in my life with anyone coming home and hurriedly taking everything off and ripping them out of a pocket bra very costly to say the least. while at an CD event in Las Vegas dancing with breast forms and a bra not a pocket bra a boob or breastform popped out. However oddly enough in playing golf at Espirit Gala in Washington I had C cup form breast forms and had my best round of golf of 2019 while dressed with C cup breasts. I also did shoot billiards or pool with my wife back in January at home dressed and it was the best I have ever played C Cups again. Definitely different for sure.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve never had an incident with my silicone forms beyond tearing one with a sharp fingernail but years ago when using water balloons one burst as I as lying on a bed….. soaked me and the bed… oops!

I’ve heard some GG’s who have large breasts say theirs get in the way at certain times.

Oops. Did your wife make that comment in jest or was she being critical?

Emily
      Lady

I have never had an experience like that. I can only imagine how embarrassing it must have been. Live and learn I guess. 😉

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That is an Oopsie! usually it’s a fly in the soup. The only oopsie I can think of is when I hadn’t quite got it right with my bra sizing and while out a form slipped under the bra when I stretched up and fell on the floor. I felt kinda deflated…

Hi Wendy i have not had a oops that bad at all wife was worried that at Keystone i would tear one so she ordered a spair pair of c boobs to take with just in case ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Fun topic and yes I had a Malfunction.

That special day was at Macy’s shortly after I started going out. When I walked towards one of the mirrors on the posts I was extremely lopsided!!! It was one of those OMG moments however I was lucky enough to see this and be able to correct. Could have been really embarrassing had it fallen out in one of the busy isles or escalators. I promptly purchased and much sturdier bra.

Sandy

Anonymous

I feel guilty for laughing at that, but that’s funny. No accidents like that, but did have one slip out during PT a few months ago. Thankfully my therapist didn’t notice.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?