Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last month on a warm early fall day, my SO and I were relaxing on the couch having a mid morning coffee when my elderly neighbour came knocking at our door ( which also happens to face the couch). In her hands she held several ripe squash that she has always shared with us throughout the years we’ve been neighbours.
      As I was closer to the door I jumped up and answered, doing the usual friendly chat we always do, kids, weather, work……whatever.

As we wrapped up our conversation and she was handling me the veggies, I reached out and suddenly realized that I had painted my nails! At that most excellent moment she glanced down at my naked feet and was visibly taken aback by the glossy red nails twinkling in the sunlight. She quickly recovered and made a hasty retreat, still smiling but definitely out of her comfort zone.

I feel bad a little and haven’t seen her since, but as her husband is still talking to me when we see each other, I figure everything’s A-OK

Anyone else been caught off guard and had something previously private come roaring to the fore front?

Emily
      Lady

People’s reactions can be unpredictable at best. Our biggest dilemma, at least mine anyway, is are we afraid of getting caught, or do we want others to know. I guess a lot depends on who it is and how they find out. Sounds like a positive result overall for you. One less person to hide from perhaps?

I got mixed up on my dates and wore panties to my physical. They were fairly plain so not sure if it was noticed although the doc referred to them as undies when he was ready to check the prostatectomy and asked me to pull them down

NICE! I wonder if Docs have safe anonymous places to discuss all the things they see but aren’t supposed to reveal.

As long as it is anonymous I would hope they discuss panty wearing male patients. Be nice to have a doc who also wears them take notice. Male or female doc does not matter.

[postquote quote=396407]
      I’d love be a fly on the wall for that Doctor/Patient conversation, definitely spicier than the usual chit chat during those awkward exams!

Anonymous

i go out every friday and saturday night. full fem. when i get home i take everything off but my nail polish. one day i got ready for work in man mode. got everything done and out the door. i stopped at the store for a breakfast sandwich. went up to the counter to pay. was digging out my money and handed it to  the check out person. she said i like your nails. i said what and looked down. i forgot to take off my nail polish. busted.

Did you take the nail polish off before getting to work? This one gave me a good chuckle, you told it so naturally!

Thanks for sharing. This made me 😊

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?