• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone else ever “outed” themselves in male mode by looking too feminine or acting too feminine? Even in male mode I have long hair, I’m more soft spoken, and I move more gracefully than most cisgendered males.  I’ve had a few times when a hotel or store clerk has asked me, while I was in male mode, “can I help you ma’am?” or “what can I do for you miss?”  Some never even correct themselves (which is fine with me, they’re not wrong after all).  I remember reading somewhere that some CDs make themselves so feminine that they basically just organically out themselves due to not being able to credibly claim that they are not feminizing themselves because they so obviously are.  Doesn’t sound so bad to me!

I tend to act more femme when around people who know. I sometimes have to think about that, and sometimes I just roll with it.

Anonymous

Hi Cynthia,

Yes, I’ve often been long haired. When I was younger, it happened more than a few times. In fact it was quite useful hitch hiking – girl hitchers usually got rides quicker. But also in everyday life. I never corrected them, and let them sort it out in their own head.

But in the long long past, in the days when men saw long haired males as ‘@8@&’ it was more like ‘oh-oh’!

Marti xxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?