• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

A gay friend invited me to another old friends’ house— their family. I’m heterosexual, but I’m enjoying him being out and identifying as a woman because it lets me have a friend as I evolve my female persona. I don’t aim to be a drag queen. I want to be an authentic female impersonator. So, I want to know what aspects of women do crossdressers fail in. What tips women off that this is a bad performance?

I believe my makeup is pretty good now. A consultant helped me with my voice. I have a stylish wardrobe collection. You can check my Youtube channel here

I’m not exaggerating my hips when I walk. I hold glasses with my end fingers out a bit. I walk more gracefully. What else can I be more aware of?

Thanks all 😘

Anonymous

Dear Samantha,

Many CD’s try to emulate a popular model or actress, when in reality, few women look like that. High heels and form fitting clothing are fine for ‘friendly’ venues, not for going grocery shopping. My Terri gets more satisfaction by blending in at everyday adventures, which I gather is your objective. Not being noticed is the ultimate in passing.

A natural voice, unless it’s too deep, is better that a fake falsetto. Men tend to avoid eye contact, women notice each other and may give a smile. Don’t be shy, have a confidant demeanor and smile back. Acting too girly looks fake. Turning your wrists up brings your elbows in. Walk lightly like a woman, not a cowboy stomping dung off his boots.

Acting naturally female comes with practice. Confidence is more convincing than mere mannerisms. Per your public photos, pull your hair forward. Too much forehead is showing.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?