• This topic has 25 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies just of late I feel I have unwittingly been acting my female age, I have been feeling the need to buy ladies cardigans and loving them. Also I can’t stop myself buying ear rings especially pearl clip on’s and they all have to be 50’s & 60’s era. UK girls will understand this when I look in the mirror I think  omg  you look like Pat Wickes, One of the feelings I have for now which I don’t understand is an overwhelming desire to start Knitting. I can just see Sarah sitting there with bundles of wool in knots. It must be the change of life or Sarah is cracking up, do any of you lovely Ladies have these strange Ponchons.

Love Sarah

xx

Actually mine is the reverse. I’m collecting Barbie dolls and clothes so I can play house and dress up and have fun with Barbie. I’m also looking at younger styles of summer dresses, shorts and tank tops.

👗👛👟

Beth

I sense that a more evolved level of cross-dressing might reasonably also be seen as a ‘mature’ type of cross-dressing. Not so much in the sense of age as in experience, practice and the development of taste and skills.

The feminine persona becomes detailed and clarified with feminine traits following some process of osmosis to the masculine persona and the two tending to merge a trifle. I love it when a lady reaches that stage. She can slip from one gender with relative ease but has found her femininity to fit her reality more closely to her desires and perceptions. The grace, the elegance, the sophistication and the beauty can be scintillating.

Sounds like a desirable way to live to me.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Sarah…..

pearl earrings are eternal…any age can wear them and do!!!….

as for the rest…..one thing is 100% certain, THIS girl will never knit!!!… good luck in your retirement home, i will visit…

haha….( sorry)…

I love you really, and your new pic!!

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Grace lovely compliment, I take it you haven’t tried knitting yet. You could always knit yourself a nice lemon dress.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Wow…asking me to knit is bad enough….now you want me to knit with……lemons???

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Sarah, I had given this question some thought awhile ago.  I discovered that it would be too unrealistic IMO to act and dress much too young.  And it is just as unrealistic to act and dress for my actual physical age.  That just wouldn’t be as much fun.  So I tend to dress and act for the age I feel and look.  It is pretty unanimous among anyone I meet that I don’t look like I’m going to be 67 in less than four months.  Most people guess that I’m in my mid to late 50s which is super fine with me.  Finally, looking younger than I am has become an advantage.  At one time in my life it was a disadvantage (in my forties when I was applying for a job, the headhunter said I didn’t get the CEO job because the Board thought I was too young – in actuality I was older than the candidate who got the job!!!!  He just looked older than me).

Re: pearl earrings. Yes I had a very nice pair of clip-ons but one broke.  So this reminds me that I should buy a new pair.  Thanks so much.   Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Thank you Krista you don’t look 67 in your picture, you definitely look a lot younger. Treat yourself to some pearls a must for every girl.

Love Sarah

xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

In my early dressing days I had the pearls and twinset look. I think you meant Pat Butcher. I didn’t fancy knitting though. I think it was a throwback image from my younger days and admiring what women wore.

I am now in my sixties and dress in my own style and it is quite acceptable with my friends who have said I dress and make up better than them. I have also taken a few years off my age too!

Anonymous

Angela your right it was Pat Butcher, glad I am not the only pearl lover.

Sarah xx

Beth T
      Lady

Is it time to join the W.I.?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Beth T.
        Anonymous

Your right Beth it is, see you there we can have a good chat.

Sarah xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Sarah,

Age is in the Heart and not on the Birth Certificate !

Enjoy all the things you do and never regret being yourself !

Hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

Thank you Dawn that’s lovely.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

Well, all GGs my age would have long ago worked this out, but I have recently become almost obsessed with clothing, my appearance, and finding shoes to match all of my outfits
      (a daunting task for 13W feet). And I float in the air when my wife tells me how nice
      I look.

Anonymous

Bettylou you do look really good, your wife is right.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Oh, Sarah

All this flattery is increasing my hat size.

Hugs,
          Bettylou

My wife has worn cardigans as long as I have known her.

I met her a week after her 18th birthday… 😍😍😍

Love Laura

Hi Sarah you are right about the age thing I feel like a giddy little girl sometimes just the body says no to those clothes from that time period ha ha ..  And never thought about the knitting thing  whew you almost got me there.. I have allways been a seamstress at heart just love sewing and making things for wife and myself  in the past made my daughters first prom dress she just couldn’t find anything she liked or could fit in a bit well endowed so hart to fit that way  so we found a pattern and some material she wanter and went for it stretched a little on top and turned out great  she got lots of complements  anyway go with your heart it knows best ..

Stephanie

I think this is something most women deal with as they get older. I know there are plenty of clothing choices that I have now retired, thanks to advancing age. For instance, micro minis are not in my closet anymore. I recently joined a service where you tell them your measurements and some other information, and they have a stylist who works with you. They send you clothes and accessories, and you keep what you want. It has been kind of eye opening. I tried a few things I never really considered before, and I really like having a professional giving me fashion advice. One stylist noticed that I seemed to have a thing for cardigans, which I had never noticed before, although looking at my closet, I have always had them, even when I was in my twenties, both en-femme and when I was drab.

Your tastes and habits will change as you go through life. That has nothing to do with being transgender or a crossdresser, that’s just how life works. As someone who has been feminizing myself for decades, I can definitely see a changing aesthetic from ten, or even five, years ago. As you discover new styles, new products, get new inspiration, go through new phases, meet new people, you’ll find that your look will change. I personally welcome it. I love trying new looks.

Anonymous

I have developed a fondness for cardigans, myself, recently. They will go with almost anything I wear, even in drab mode (which is becoming less frequent).

Anonymous

Phew….breathes out….thanks Peter Pan….

i thought it was just me !!!

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie your so right, your comments just reminded me of someone I used to work with. Their attitude was the complete opposite of that, so everybody sang always look on the Grim side of life. He wasn’t peter pan at all more like dust pan.

Love Sarah

xx

Hey Miss pan or is it Steph that’s the pan woman I allways wanted to be Tinkerbell but my arm was hurt so I couldn’t fly such a shame he he ..

Stephanie

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?