Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, I’m not new here but haven’t used this platform much in the past. Just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone has a great week!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sara welcome back sweetie..get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie! It’s great to have the support of others and to know I’m not alone in this journey!

Welcome back Sarah, like you I joined a couple of years ago, but have only recently become active as I grew to accept my need to crossdress.

Thanks Natasha! Yeah, I have struggled with trying to figure out myself and have been pretty hard on myself for being a crossdresser. Family, friends, therapy and places like this have helped me to better accept myself, giving me a clear head and being a happier person!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sara

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends.  I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hello Tara, Thank you for reaching out! It’s so great to be apart of this community!

Anonymous

Hi Sara,

Nice to meet you

-Amethyst

Hi Sara,

Welcome back to CDH!

Alice

Hi Sara nice to see you back home girl dont ever forget this light is allways on for you .. Have fun girl and rekindle old friendships and build new ones .. Jump in anytime with a refresher story about whats going on in the life and times of Sara .. Hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sara

Welcome back! It’s good to meet you. You are not alone on your journey! There are lots of girls here for friendship and support. I’m looking forward to seeing you around soon.

💕Lara

Anonymous

Welcome back. I quit and cam back too!!

Caroline

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sara,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Sara and welcome back.  As long as you are here you are never alone. Good luck with all of your thoughts.

Chrissy

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?