Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am not a new member. I was extremely active on this site before. In May of this year I needed to take some time away for a very important reason. However, I did not delete my account because I had every intention of becoming active on the site again once my work was done. So here I am hoping to reconnect with my many CDH friends and to introduce myself to all the many new members that have joined the site since May of this year. My name is Teralynn and I have been a crossdressing person for over two decades. I am spiritual, down to earth and friendly. I am comfortable being John or Teralynn. I have had many interesting experiences  and educational opportunities that allow me to understand and appreciate the many difficulties crossdressing people have in living in today’s world. So if I may be of help to any of our “new” members who are having a difficult time coping with life as a crossdressing person please send me a message on this site and I will get back to you. For my many friends who communicated with me regularly before I became inactive on the site, please send me a message and let me know how you are doing. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Welcome back Teralynn….

It’s nice you are here again, and I’m sure you have a wealth of experience to pass on to everyone.

Huggs, grace x

Thanks Grace and so glad you are still a member. Love your profile picture. – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome back Teralyn, hope you are well and staying safe in these strange times.

❤️Bianca

I appreciate your warm welcoming Bianca. I am doing well and these are indeed very strange times. I try to live one day at a time and not get too upset about the bad things I see going on which requires quite an effort to do . – Blessings from Teralynn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Thanks Liara for taking the time to post a welcoming back. As I am sure you know, this is a very welcoming site. We support each other and try to provide an online home for crossdresser’s from all parts of the world. – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome back Teralynn!!!
      So glad you’re back.
      Love from Stephanie 💖

Hello Teralynn..Welcome Back to CDH.
      Iam one of the Newer Members who joined while.. you were away… I am so glad you are BACK… All of US… need your Insight and Understanding.
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Thanks Jessica. If I can ever possibly help you with something don’t hesitate to send me a private message. All communications are treated as confidential and not discussed with any other members. I appreciate your warm greeting. – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome back I only joined April 2021 enjoyed every minute on this site
      Hugs Charlotte

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Teralynn,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Terri Anne I am pretty familiar with all the wonderful features of the site, but I do appreciate the reminder and the warm greeting. – Blessings from Teralynn 

Hi Teralynn,

It’s wonderful to have you back!

Alice

Thanks Alice. You don’t know how good it is to have the time to be active here again! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hey Teralynn!

So glad to see you again hon! I’ve just recently returned to CDH myself, as I had to work through some things as well.

Heather

Heather I am so glad you came back and I hope the things you had to work on have been resolved to your satisfaction! – Blessings from Teralynn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Teralynn so happy having you back… I’ll be sending you a big hugs and kisses very soon in a message 💖…

Hugs..Stephanie..💗

Stephanie you were one of the earliest friends I had after joining CDH initially. I like forward to catching up with you. – Blessings from Teralynn

Really nice to see you home again Teralynn as like many ladies here you were missed  welcome home ..

Stephanie

Stephanie I have missed you all so very much. It is so nice to have the time to communicate with you all again. Thanks for the nice welcome back. – Blessings from Teralynn

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Welcome back Teralynn – we have had. Bit of a break / been quiet recently as well due to busy family life and things but it’s good to be back amongst friends.

I hope things have settled down and you are well xx

Thanks Mandy. Very nice to find you are still part of the CDH family. With all the nasty things going on our world we need to support each other more than ever. – Blessings from Teralynn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

We have a confirmed sighting identified as …Tango Lima….  welcome back to my favorite “grunt”!

Nice to have you back with us again Teralynn, your absence was heartfelt.  I dont mind saying you caused a me a bit of a fright there dear!  Welcome back!!!  ❤

Stevie

Well Stevie you know us old Devil Dogs are hard to get rid of. Especially if we like you. – Blessings from Teralynn

Shanthi
      Lady

Welcome back Sister. It’s so nice to see you active here again. Take care

Thank you Suma. Hope things are going well for you. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Teralynn!!

Just a few days ago I was telling a friend here how much I missed you…..

Welcome back!

Hugs,

Autumn

Autumn I have missed all of you as well. There wasn’t a day that went by when I didn’t think about how much my friends here at CDH meant to me. – Blessings from Teralynn

its great to have you back here on C.D.H my best friend, i have learned a lot from you and also gotten book that you said to get and read and i did. i have ordered more books to read and i was never a book reader.  thanks again for your time to come back

Lucinda I am delighted to have introduced you to some information that has been something you have obviously enjoyed learning about. Broaden your mind and you broaden your understanding. – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?