• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      suchi R
      Lady

Hey All,

Finally I am meeting my lovely crossdresser friend. We have known each other for few years but we weren’t able to meet until now. I am going to meet her finally this weekend. We know about each other in and out. Shared lot of decent private pics and talked about lot of things including sex without any shyness. We are very open to each other.

I am here to ask your suggestions on what activities we could do when we meet. Please feel free to give random or cute or sexy or bold suggestions. All answers are welcome!!

Suchi

Emily
      Lady

Dinner in and some girl talk sounds brilliant! Enjoy!

Good for you girl. Enjoy!!!!

Dinner, drinks, conversation and ……

Anonymous

I have personally never met up with another CD’er, but I had a very large presence in Online Gaming.  It was such a great experience to finally meet all the people I played with for those 100’s to 1,000’s of hours.

Even though we had never met in person, we knew more about one another than our closest friends I felt.  Have a great day with your long distance pal.  It will be nice just to see them, trust me.

I think the last time I met another crossdresser we looked after an art gallery for the morning. I was the one minding the gallery – she joined me as company. Then we had lunch 🙂

I cant offer any advice other than i dream of this moment so much!! i hope you have a great time, loads of fun and most importantly leap an important step in your journey 🙂

Fee xxx

Becka
      Lady

Play dress up and go shopping!

Anonymous

What do girls like to do. We shop. And while we are shopping. What about going out and having a mani pedi.

suchi R
      Lady

So, I met her last weekend and we really had great time. Like all of you girls said, we talked a lot about girl stuff, had lunch together, did the shopping, dressed up, took loads of pics, had some drinks.😍😍. We had moved the bed time fun part for our next meeting in a month 😛😍. I will keep you all updated on how it goes.

Do you girls know the best part? I shopped for lingerie in store. For many of you, it might be common. But in India doing it is a great thing as the society still sees guys holding lingerie as a taboo. But when I went and asked the sales girl, she was so helpful and even opened up and showed the design of the panties. I asked her to give me lace and satin and she picked me the right styles. She never judged or bothered why I was buying and was polite and respectful. I asked her suggestions on bras and got a couple. That was a goosebumps experience for my life. Wow 🥰🥰

Anonymous

It’s those experiences that make it all worthwhile – being unreservedly accepted by others in normal situations.

What could be more normal than buying underwear? Everyone does it (but buying it en femme does add a mysterious edge!).

Love Laura

suchi R
      Lady

Thank you very much girls!!

And Neha, special thanks for your suggestions. I feel so excited. Getting all the things ready. I will keep you all posted on how it went.

-Suchi

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?