- December 6, 2022 at 7:26 am #699347Stephanie SilkParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 15Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
Last night I had a pleasant dream about being dressed and feminine — something about my wig and a dress and being out among other people. I guess this idea has sunk deeply into my head now. I hope to have more such dreams and that they someday come true.
Do you ever have such dreams?
Total of 37 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 10, 2022 at 8:40 am #700332Sally DrinkwaterPrincessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 346Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 1458 times
Dispite having 70 years of dreaming all of them seem to dissapate as I return to conciousness, even the most terrifying of night terrors disappear the minute my eyes open.
Day dreams however are different things. As we drift between drowsiness and wakefulness dreams become our own wildest imaginings. Thats when my dreams become yearnings, where my imagination kicks in and worries, nice things and wishes take over.
Next time you think you are dreaming, pinch yourself, if it hurts you are probably awake!
Sally x x
- December 10, 2022 at 7:22 am #700312Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 156Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
Hi Stephanie, I’ll chime in here with a yes and in most of the dreams I have felt comfortable as a woman and not trying to hide. When there was an uncomfortable feeling, it was usually something like I forgot my skirt and was half naked.
- December 10, 2022 at 7:04 am #700299Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1814Has thanked: 13043 timesBeen thanked: 9103 times
Last night I had a wonderful dream. I was dressed to the nines feeling so feminine and among people I knew and others I didn’t know. What happened in the dream is unimportant. What is important is that I was feeling so very comfortable, relaxed, and happy with myself. It was a very good dream that I don’t have often and so nice to wake up with those same feelings. Its going to be a good day.
- December 10, 2022 at 6:53 am #700290Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1916Has thanked: 1503 timesBeen thanked: 5943 times
I’ve been having dressing dreams for years. Many of my adventures when I go out was living those dreams. I always looked so pretty and everywhere I went I was looked at and complimented. I never had any worries or fears. In real life, it was often like that. I often chickened out and had lots of do again attempts.
I still have lots of dressing dreams and I do dress a lot. It’s nice.
- December 10, 2022 at 9:01 am #700338Sara CousinsDuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 816 times
Took Sara for wings and beer (Fri nite wing nite) and sat with some friends. Had a loose fitting top and could see mounds but not pronounced and no staring or ogling. Figure they thought it was my man boobs like usual. The top was a woman’s but could pass as a mans T too.
So saying that I guess part of a dream came true last evening
- December 11, 2022 at 5:56 am #700565
- December 10, 2022 at 5:00 am #700271Stephanie SilkLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 15Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
- December 7, 2022 at 8:20 am #699658Holly MarieLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2022Topics: 11Replies: 151Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 700 times
What an interesting question: the answer – at least for me – is that I’m dressed roughly half of the time. I wonder what Sigmund Freud would have made of that? About half of the time I’m dressed, everyone out there knows that I’m not a genetic woman; the other half of the time no-one suspects. Mind – I always look about a stone lighter and 10 years younger… plus, for some reason, I can always fly… Holly XXX
- December 7, 2022 at 6:40 am #699613Julianna FrancesLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 427 times
- December 6, 2022 at 11:57 pm #699555Julia ReynoldsLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
I have had a variety of these over the years, in most cases I am fully dressed but trying to cover my face after doing a horrible job of passing. Then there are the dreams where I am walking around wearing a slip and nobody seems to notice it except for me. What’s great is that I have never told anyone about these before.
XO – Julia
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Julia Reynolds.
- December 6, 2022 at 11:39 pm #699553Susan ZedLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 100Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
I have always had dreams about dressing and even had one last night. There are two main themes, the first is my actual “dream” that I have had since I was a child first dressing, which is that I am totally excepted and that I can be dressed as I like and no one ats and eyelid..I am accepted.
The second is that I am dressed and caught in some way such as the one last night. I was in an hotel room for work and whilst I was in my male shirt and jumper I had knickers, pantyhose, skirt and heels on. Then I noticed that my large window that filled the hole wall to a balcony, faced a multi story carpark and there were people parking cars and walking about. It was then that I noticed that it was either dask or dawn and it wasnt titally dark outside but dark enough for lights and that I had the side lights by the bed on meaning that I could be clearly seen from the car park. I then ran back to the other side of the bed to try and hide the fact that I was wearing a skirt etc and sat down thinking I could turn off the lights and get my male trousers on when there was a knock at the doir and it was my work collegues asking for me. I then realised I was trapped.
That is the kind of thing I dream about!
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Susan Zed.
- December 6, 2022 at 10:00 pm #699538Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: November 20, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 108Has thanked: 120 timesBeen thanked: 448 times
Yes, I’ve had dreams in which I was dressed up. The funny thing is that I was only dressed to the extent that I was able to dress in reality. For example, until I got my own heels that fit me properly so I could walk in them, I couldn’t see my feet in my dreams. It’s as if looking, being or acting feminine were so foreign to me, my brain could not fill in the blanks to create a complete dream experience.
- December 6, 2022 at 8:34 pm #699530Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1277Has thanked: 28288 timesBeen thanked: 4730 times
I fantasize about dressing, or being a woman as I drift off to sleep. Sadly I rarely ever remember my dreams when I wake up. Sometimes though I wake up smiling and feeling feminine, so maybe there are some good dressing dreams.
- December 6, 2022 at 7:56 pm #699521Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 572Has thanked: 628 timesBeen thanked: 1938 times
I frequently dream the same dreams. Wonderful to dream: but difficult to enact in real life.
I suppose they do say that dreams do come true, but when I do not know.
So therefore I dream on and on and on and on…………..
- December 6, 2022 at 5:40 pm #699502Rochelle MillsBaronessRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 134Has thanked: 292 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
All sorts of femme dreams, as CD and sometimes as a “real” woman. And sometimes a dream starts out in mental boy-ish mode and flips to female as I walk through a doorway or the dream morphs into some unexpected scene. My subconscious must nudge my dreams–or at least the ones I tend to remember–into a female perspective fairly often. And, thankfully, almost always in a positive environment, not the standing-in-front-of-an-audience-naked-type feeling.
- December 6, 2022 at 5:34 pm #699499Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 131Replies: 1207Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 5125 times
- December 6, 2022 at 3:19 pm #699473Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 622Has thanked: 2312 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
I have them as much as male dreams. But I am never a dresser. I am a woman. And pretty cute too. It is my dream afterall. Sometimes when my mind is flying around and I can’t fall asleep I intentionally think of dressing and being fem. It relaxes me and I fall asleep.
- December 6, 2022 at 11:15 am #699402Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 716Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 2787 times
Hi Stephanie i have dreams like that all the time, the most vivid one i had was about my wedding day i was dressed in this amazing white wedding dress 👗 and my wife had a black morning suit on she stood by the alter with the priest and i walked down the aisle to the wedding march it was so surreal and after the service the priest turned to my wife and said you may now kiss the bride, she turned to me and took me in her arms and kissed me so passionately my legs started to turn to jelly i had to sit down then X
Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀
- December 6, 2022 at 11:03 am #699396Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
- December 6, 2022 at 10:58 am #699393Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 605Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 2631 times
Oh yes all the time Stephanie, I often have dreams in which I’m wearing the lingerie that I wore to bed that night, although no one in any of my dreams has ever noticed or said anything. I love having those dreams.
- December 6, 2022 at 10:22 am #699384Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1285Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 6655 times
- December 6, 2022 at 8:42 am #699365JOJOBaronessRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 139Has thanked: 564 timesBeen thanked: 700 times
- December 6, 2022 at 8:21 am #699364DuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 816 times
Were you peeking in my bedroom window last night.
I couldn’t sleep and when I was nodding off all I could think about was how much I hated being a man and I wanted to be a woman (all woman). I laid there for a bit thinking about HRT and SRS but hating myself because I am long past those options (73).
I finally got up and put on my nylons and bra and a midi skirt (mid thigh) and nice blk top and then my heels and all of a sudden I felt better because I was in the world where I wanted to be. I didn’t even look in the mirror because I didn’t want to ruin the illusion and the dream I was creating. I went to my living room and onto the sofa and started watching a movie on netflix and looking down past my padded breasts past the mini skirt at my nice blk nylon covered legs and my 2 1/2 in heels. I watched the whole movie being the woman I dreamed and want to be and hating the man that was interfering with that reality but that was life and for that moment the dream it was all real.
After the movie I went back to bed putting Sara away for the night except for panties but still couldn’t get it out of my mind how much I want to be all woman and after getting up so far today I am completely dressed female and still refuse to look in the mirror. Maybe I should take down the few mirrors I have now.
I have a simple question as I have only been here for a month.
Does anybody else get these feelings of hating the man we are and wanting to be all woman? I get depressed about it but not mentally but only hope that in the next life I can be that complete woman.
- December 6, 2022 at 7:50 am #699361Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 287Has thanked: 1127 timesBeen thanked: 1110 times
I have had two. One where I was dressed and in a public setting and another where I was an actual woman wearing a bikini at a pool. I wish they happened more often.
- December 6, 2022 at 7:43 am #699355Brianna BayDuchessRegistered On: March 24, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 81Has thanked: 516 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
- December 6, 2022 at 7:39 am #699354Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1814Has thanked: 13043 timesBeen thanked: 9103 times
Yes I do and I think many dream of their fem selves in different situations. My dreams are either trying to hide from someone I know or I’m completely relaxed and just enjoying being Michelle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.