Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night I had a pleasant dream about being dressed and feminine — something about my wig and a dress and being out among other people. I guess this idea has sunk deeply into my head now. I hope to have more such dreams and that they someday come true.

Do you ever have such dreams?

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I do and I think many dream of their fem selves in different situations. My dreams are either trying to hide from someone I know or I’m completely relaxed and just enjoying being Michelle.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie, May all your dreams come true!!! I too have had thise dreams, never want to wake up
      Xx
      Brianna

I have had two. One where I was dressed and in a public setting and another where I was an actual woman wearing a bikini at a pool. I wish they happened more often.

Wow Stephanie.
      Were you peeking in my bedroom window last night.
      I couldn’t sleep and when I was nodding off all I could think about was how much I hated being a man and I wanted to be a woman (all woman). I laid there for a bit thinking about HRT and SRS but hating myself because I am long past those options (73).
      I finally got up and put on my nylons and bra and a midi skirt (mid thigh) and nice blk top and then my heels and all of a sudden I felt better because I was in the world where I wanted to be. I didn’t even look in the mirror because I didn’t want to ruin the illusion and the dream I was creating. I went to my living room and onto the sofa and started watching a movie on netflix and looking down past my padded breasts past the mini skirt at my nice blk nylon covered legs and my 2 1/2 in heels. I watched the whole movie being the woman I dreamed and want to be and hating the man that was interfering with that reality but that was life and for that moment the dream it was all real.
      After the movie I went back to bed putting Sara away for the night except for panties but still couldn’t get it out of my mind how much I want to be all woman and after getting up so far today I am completely dressed female and still refuse to look in the mirror. Maybe I should take down the few mirrors I have now.

I have a simple question as I have only been here for a month.
      Does anybody else get these feelings of hating the man we are and wanting to be all woman? I get depressed about it but not mentally but only hope that in the next life I can be that complete woman.

Sara

JOJO
      Lady

Yes, many times and the dreams are different each time. The only common denominator is that I am dressed as JOJO.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I used to have those dreams.  Now I’m living them.

Oh yes all the time Stephanie, I often have dreams in which I’m wearing the lingerie that I wore to bed that night, although no one in any of my dreams has ever noticed or said anything. I love having those dreams.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

OMG, I had a dream like that last night as well! Incredible!

Hi Stephanie i have dreams like that all the time, the most vivid one i had was about my wedding day i was dressed in this amazing white wedding dress 👗 and my wife had a black morning suit on she stood by the alter with the priest and i walked down the aisle to the wedding march it was so surreal and after the service the priest turned to my wife and said you may now kiss the bride, she turned to me and took me in her arms and kissed me so passionately my legs started to turn to jelly i had to sit down then X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I have them as much as male dreams. But I am never a dresser. I am a woman. And pretty cute too. It is my dream afterall. Sometimes when my mind is flying around and I can’t fall asleep I intentionally think of dressing and being fem. It relaxes me and I fall asleep.

Erika Henderson
        Duchess - Annual

That happens to me as well! I think about being Erika and it helps to relax me!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I do have these quite often, but usually forget them, (boo hoo) not long after I wake up.

I dont dream about sleeping enfemme, cos I do that very night

Caty

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

All sorts of femme dreams, as CD and sometimes as a “real” woman.  And sometimes a dream starts out in mental boy-ish mode and flips to female as I walk through a doorway or the dream morphs into some unexpected scene.  My subconscious must nudge my dreams–or at least the ones I tend to remember–into a female perspective fairly often.  And, thankfully, almost always in a positive environment, not the standing-in-front-of-an-audience-naked-type feeling.

Brianna
        Lady

I have just within the last week a dream of me having the most amazing full 38B breasts.
        I was in heaven. The dream was extremely realistic. Maybe there is hope

I frequently dream the same dreams.    Wonderful to dream: but difficult to enact in real life.

I suppose they do say that dreams do come true, but when I do not know.

So therefore I dream on and on and on and on…………..

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I fantasize about dressing, or being a woman as I drift off to sleep. Sadly I rarely ever remember my dreams when I wake up. Sometimes though I wake up smiling and feeling feminine, so maybe there are some good dressing dreams.

💕Lara

Hi Lara
        I am finding now that if I slip on a pair of my pantie hose when I get these feelings I feel much better and fall off to sleep faster feeling more feminine.
        Sara

Susan Zed
      Lady

Hi Stephanie

I have always had dreams about dressing and even had one last night. There are two main themes, the first is my actual “dream” that I have had since I was a child first dressing, which is that I am totally excepted and that I can be dressed as I like and no one ats and eyelid..I am accepted.

The second is that I am dressed and caught in some way such as the one last night. I was in an hotel room for work and whilst I was in my male shirt and jumper I had knickers, pantyhose, skirt and heels on. Then I noticed that my large window that filled the hole wall to a balcony, faced a multi story carpark and there were people parking cars and walking about. It was then that I noticed that it was either dask or dawn and it wasnt titally dark outside but dark enough for lights and that I had the side lights by the bed on meaning that I could be clearly seen from the car park. I then ran back to the other side of the bed to try and hide the fact that I was wearing a skirt etc and sat down thinking I could turn off the lights and get my male trousers on when there was a knock at the doir and it was my work collegues asking for me. I then realised I was trapped.

That is the kind of thing I dream about!

Susan x

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Susan Zed.

I have had a variety of these over the years, in most cases I am fully dressed but trying to cover my face after doing a horrible job of passing. Then there are the dreams where I am walking around wearing a slip and nobody seems to notice it except for me. What’s great is that I have never told anyone about these before.
      XO – Julia

I have those dreams a few times a week now.💜
      I also have dreams that i am a woman. Love those dreams. 💜

Hi Julianna
        They are the best dreams aren’t they and then I have to wake up.

Sara

Someday our girlie dreams will come true!  What could make us happier!

What an interesting question:  the answer – at least for me – is that I’m dressed roughly half of the time.  I wonder what Sigmund Freud would have made of that?  About half of the time I’m dressed, everyone out there knows that I’m not a genetic woman; the other half of the time no-one suspects.  Mind – I always look about a stone lighter and 10 years younger… plus, for some reason, I can always fly…  Holly XXX

Last night I dreamt about a really nice man whom I met with yesterday. It looks like the beginning of a very nice romance! I feel like a schoolgirl who found her first boyfriend.

Wow Stephanie
        I guess dreams can come true and in your case might have. I say good luck to you. Fingers crossed here for you
        Sara

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been having dressing dreams for years. Many of my adventures when I go out was living those dreams. I always looked so pretty and everywhere I went I was looked at and complimented. I never had any worries or fears. In real life, it was often like that. I often chickened out and had lots of do again attempts.

I still have lots of dressing dreams and I do dress a lot. It’s nice.

Hi Patty
        Took Sara for wings and beer (Fri nite wing nite) and sat with some friends. Had a loose fitting top and could see mounds but not pronounced and no staring or ogling. Figure they thought it was my man boobs like usual. The top was a woman’s but could pass as a mans T too.
        So saying that I guess part of a dream came true last evening

Sara

Patty Phose
          Duchess

That’s great and good for you Sarah.

Anonymous
      Lady

Last night I had a wonderful dream. I was dressed to the nines feeling so feminine and among people I knew and others I didn’t know. What happened in the dream is unimportant. What is important is that I was feeling so very comfortable, relaxed, and happy with myself. It was a very good dream that I don’t have often and so nice to wake up with those same feelings. Its going to be a good day.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Stephanie, I’ll chime in here with a yes and in most of the dreams I have felt comfortable as a woman and not trying to hide. When there was an uncomfortable feeling, it was usually something like I forgot my skirt and was half naked.

Sherri

Dispite having 70 years of dreaming all of them seem to dissapate as I return to conciousness, even the most terrifying of night terrors disappear the minute my eyes open.

Day dreams however are different things. As we drift between drowsiness and wakefulness dreams become our own wildest imaginings. Thats when my dreams become yearnings, where  my imagination kicks in and worries, nice things and wishes take over.

Next time you think you are dreaming, pinch yourself, if it hurts you are probably awake!

Sally x x

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?