• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

The last time I told you I revealed myself totally dressed as a woman to my niece, but what I failed to mention I was still wearing male clothes on the outside, and my female clothes hidden underneath.
      But just yesterday, I entered her (my niece) home, completely and openly dressed in woman’s clothes (except for the jacket I wore to keep warm).
      I wore my favorite black mini-dress, sheer opaque black tights with a pair of silk black lace panties, a black lace underwire bra with inserted breast forms, and flats (because I haven’t learned to drive with high heels yet).
      You can’t believe how accepting she was to me being totally dressed as a female in her living room.
      I was totally awed and relaxed at the same time.
      Now, at least, I can go out publicly dressed as a woman, even if it’s only in my niece’s home for right now.
      It’s a start anyway, and anyhow, my niece said she will help me in my quest to become more feminine as time goes on.
      P.S.:
      I found out from my niece that her daughter (who is gay), is friend to a true transgender male who is under hormone therapy and seeking a transformation (?) operation to be a woman. And my niece showed me photos of this person, and “SHE” is beautiful.

Anonymous

You are a very lucky lady good luck and I love to and hear about girls in love with each other 😊

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?