Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Now that I have pierced ears and they have healed I’ve become addicted to wanting more and more earring. Etsy is my friend and they have amazing earring. I bought from Disney a pair of Cinderella blue earrings that are just beautiful! A young woman delivered something from Amazon and she looked at them and said “I love those earrings” and wanted to know where I got them. That compliment was so nice! Of all the things I have done in crossdressing I think having my ears pierced has been the most fun! If you haven’t done this don’t be like me and wait decades to pierce them.

Sandy

Anonymous

Hi Sandy,

I very much agree with your sentiments. I finally did mine not long ago. And it’s great fun. I love pierced ears.

Marti xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

After saying no for so long my wife finally asked why don’t I get my ears pierced…. yea!… progress! I’m getting mine done in a few weeks. I can’t wait to wear big dangling earrings or hoops.

That is great. I am happy so for you Michelle, if only I can build up the courage to have my ears pierced.

Hi Sandy. I recently got mine pierced too.

– Robyn

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Robyn, did you do the gun or the needle?

I had a needle done at a tattoo and piercing place that had a good reputation.

Yes they are addictive. Even when I’m wearing more masculine earrings, I like to twist and play with them in my ears. I have dozens of pairs. Just be warned about wearing too heavy earrings too soon. They can cause the newly healed holes a few issues.

Cerys.

Anonymous
        Lady

I haven’t started wearing heavy dangly earrings yet. Going to give a couple more months.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Congrats on your new found addiction!   I turn 60 next month and i so want to have my ears pierced.   I just newd to ger thw wife’s support.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I don’t have pierced ears but I love earrings too. I do have some nice clip on earrings that some what satisfy my love of earrings.

Hugs, Liara

Yea cigarettes, heels and earrings are all part of my addiction. I am pierced too so I can wear anything from studs to hoops to dangling ones. I feel so pretty in them and love the feel of hanging earrings as I move about. Different moods call for different style earrings and they do give me a state of mind I enjoy while wearing them which is everyday now

Hi Sandy as i have said here before i did mine about 38 years ago when i lived in Florida .. Wife pierced one just pushed a stud thru and added clip on the back a little sting but not bad he he .. I did the other same way a couple of days later so both done i wear everything he he ..

Stephanie

Leonara
        Ambassador

You are so brave an an inspiration

Love earings, not a fan really of the clip on or magnet ones though. (Thats whst im stuck with at ghe moment)

I’ve really been wanting to get mine pierced.

I recently had daith peircings on both sides (to help with migraines and headaches- havent had one since – woohoo)

Wife is good with me getting regular piercings, just wants me to grow my hair out a bit longer.

She’s concerned with earings being a bad influence on the kids… which i dont understand how thats where her line is at, but hrt, crossdressing isnt lol oh well, at least she finally budged on it.

Hugs,
      Kyra

Anonymous

I’m with you Sandy!!
      I got mine pierced last September at 55 years old.

Earrings are so fun!!!

Caroline

Catherine
      Duchess

Had my ears pierced over a month  ago ,used the gun no problems , took studs out over weekend and put new small loops in looked very femmine, love them ,Catherine

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Got first set of holes in 2017(with the gun)n and second set of holes in 2020 (piercing needle). I lost count at over 2000 pairs of earrings (no thats NOT a typo lol.)
      Cyn

Cyn,  I saw your beautiful earrings at Diva LV and meant to complement you on them. Unfortunately I got lost in the excitement so I will do it now.  I’m still using clip-ons but add a tiny drop of nail glue before snapping them on.  I also use a small pliers to adjust the spring so my ears aren’t crushed by the end of the night.   And Sandy Honey, thanks for posting this encouragement.  I may still get around to getting my ears pierced sometime.  Marg

Guess I’ll be finding that out real soon Sandy. I’ve got an appointment set up for this week to be initiated into the pierced ears club. Filled with both excitement and nervousness but it’s something I’ve wanted to do for so long so I really just can’t wait! ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous
        Lady

Once you have it done you will look in the mirror and wonder why I didn’t do this years ago. Also it is so simple and little to really no pain with the piercing.

Indeed, that’s a great question to ask Sandy because in my heart I’ve wanted to do this for probably thirty years or more! I’m going to a highly recommended piercing salon that only uses needles so the procedure isn’t what’s making me a bit nervous, just the reactions I’ll be getting from people I know.  First it was a newly smooth face then femininely shaped eyebrows and now earrings … yeah that’s bound to bring up some questions in a few minds.🙂 Oh well, I guess I’ll deal with all that  as it cones up ‘cause I’m ready to  go for what I want and damn the torpedoes!

*** Kayla ***

Evan Nine
      Duchess

It sounds wonderful, so jelly.  I am just not there yet, but looking to buy clip on for now.

hugs, Evan

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Sandy, I agree, the best thing I did was having my ears pierced, actually double pierced. It’s just another thing that is so feminine and the selection of earrings for pierced ears is soooo much better than clip ons. Like one girl said, “I feel naked if I’m not wearing my earrings. Sooo true. If you girls haven’t had it done, do it, you’ll never regret it.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous
        Lady

I agree Trish, pierced ears are so feminine and just amazing! The other thing you realize is no one cares if you have pierced ears or not. Yeah there may be someone once in a while but they are just jealous and deep down wish they could do that too.

Trish White
          Baroness

It’s so true that no one cares. I’ve never had anyone say anything about my pierced ears except my wife when I had the second piercings, she wasn’t too happy but got over it quickly 🙂

I finally had my ears pierced last Saturday. I am transitioning at work and have had numerous people tell me I should get my ears pierced, so one of the girls took me shopping over the weekend and while doing that passed a place that did ear piecing. She said that she would pay half the price if I got them done so in we went and I now have two small diamond studs in my ear lobes. Now I must wait 6 months until I can get dangly earrings, oh well… 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Lauren,

You shouldn’t have to wait so long as 6 months, If it’s just your ear lobes, they heal on average between 6 – 8 weeks.

Marti xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

So true, anyone can pierce their ears and get little to no response from anybody except “I really love your earrings”! I have worn pink stones, green, blue stones and other feminine ones and have had no one question them at all.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Eileen.

Wow thats a lot of earrings! But maybe not though, because I’m just now getting into having my ears pierced and have been making a long wish list on Amazon. I know where my money’s going next… lol.

I too think I’ll be like Terri and go for the long dangling ones with weight… its a new sensation. I didn’t know you could just not wear studs or anything except on occasions… hmmm. How long did it take Terris ears to heal before she could wear heavy earrings?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?