- March 10, 2022 at 12:20 pm #628212Sandy HoneyParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 391Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 2047 times
Now that I have pierced ears and they have healed I’ve become addicted to wanting more and more earring. Etsy is my friend and they have amazing earring. I bought from Disney a pair of Cinderella blue earrings that are just beautiful! A young woman delivered something from Amazon and she looked at them and said “I love those earrings” and wanted to know where I got them. That compliment was so nice! Of all the things I have done in crossdressing I think having my ears pierced has been the most fun! If you haven’t done this don’t be like me and wait decades to pierce them.
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 30, 2022 at 9:27 am #632404Lauren MugnaiaRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 175Has thanked: 1687 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
I finally had my ears pierced last Saturday. I am transitioning at work and have had numerous people tell me I should get my ears pierced, so one of the girls took me shopping over the weekend and while doing that passed a place that did ear piecing. She said that she would pay half the price if I got them done so in we went and I now have two small diamond studs in my ear lobes. Now I must wait 6 months until I can get dangly earrings, oh well… 🙂
- March 30, 2022 at 8:41 am #632398Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 244Has thanked: 854 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
Hi Sandy, I agree, the best thing I did was having my ears pierced, actually double pierced. It’s just another thing that is so feminine and the selection of earrings for pierced ears is soooo much better than clip ons. Like one girl said, “I feel naked if I’m not wearing my earrings. Sooo true. If you girls haven’t had it done, do it, you’ll never regret it.
- March 30, 2022 at 8:45 am #632399Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 391Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 2047 times
I agree Trish, pierced ears are so feminine and just amazing! The other thing you realize is no one cares if you have pierced ears or not. Yeah there may be someone once in a while but they are just jealous and deep down wish they could do that too.
- March 30, 2022 at 6:48 am #632385
- March 28, 2022 at 2:22 pm #632061Michaela AnthonyLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 216Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 964 times
Guess I’ll be finding that out real soon Sandy. I’ve got an appointment set up for this week to be initiated into the pierced ears club. Filled with both excitement and nervousness but it’s something I’ve wanted to do for so long so I really just can’t wait! ❤️
*** Kayla ***
- March 28, 2022 at 2:28 pm #632062LadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 391Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 2047 times
- March 28, 2022 at 7:52 pm #632108Michaela AnthonyLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 216Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 964 times
Indeed, that’s a great question to ask Sandy because in my heart I’ve wanted to do this for probably thirty years or more! I’m going to a highly recommended piercing salon that only uses needles so the procedure isn’t what’s making me a bit nervous, just the reactions I’ll be getting from people I know. First it was a newly smooth face then femininely shaped eyebrows and now earrings … yeah that’s bound to bring up some questions in a few minds.🙂 Oh well, I guess I’ll deal with all that as it cones up ‘cause I’m ready to go for what I want and damn the torpedoes!
*** Kayla ***
- March 28, 2022 at 12:01 pm #632022skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1337Has thanked: 614 timesBeen thanked: 1884 times
Got first set of holes in 2017(with the gun)n and second set of holes in 2020 (piercing needle). I lost count at over 2000 pairs of earrings (no thats NOT a typo lol.)
- March 28, 2022 at 8:54 pm #632123Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 105Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
Cyn, I saw your beautiful earrings at Diva LV and meant to complement you on them. Unfortunately I got lost in the excitement so I will do it now. I’m still using clip-ons but add a tiny drop of nail glue before snapping them on. I also use a small pliers to adjust the spring so my ears aren’t crushed by the end of the night. And Sandy Honey, thanks for posting this encouragement. I may still get around to getting my ears pierced sometime. Marg
- March 28, 2022 at 10:16 am #631994CatherineDuchessRegistered On: January 3, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 69Has thanked: 2196 timesBeen thanked: 343 times
Had my ears pierced over a month ago ,used the gun no problems , took studs out over weekend and put new small loops in looked very femmine, love them ,Catherine
- March 12, 2022 at 3:05 pm #628591Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 307Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 1202 times
Earrings are the one feminine item we can share! Terri likes the more dangly styles to feel them sway and brush against her neck, I like slightly smaller ones.
After the healing process, Terri does not even wear studs for day to day. Only during the weekends for girl time. Between us, we have about 100 pairs.
- March 12, 2022 at 3:17 pm #628593Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 1298Has thanked: 8119 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
Wow thats a lot of earrings! But maybe not though, because I’m just now getting into having my ears pierced and have been making a long wish list on Amazon. I know where my money’s going next… lol.
I too think I’ll be like Terri and go for the long dangling ones with weight… its a new sensation. I didn’t know you could just not wear studs or anything except on occasions… hmmm. How long did it take Terris ears to heal before she could wear heavy earrings?
- March 13, 2022 at 7:20 am #628651Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 307Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 1202 times
When you include special theme earrings for Holidays or seasons, 100 is not too much for two gals. Most of them are inexpensive anyway. Don’t bother with online orders, just browse sale items at any store that sells jewelry. Most of hers are in the $10 range. Terri is wearing little leprechauns today, so cute!
Both our Granny’s wore clip ons. They hurt! My Mom wouldn’t let me get my ears pierced till after High School, so I understand the anguish. That was 1975, BTW, sweeties.
There is less stigma about guys with ear studs now days, both ears, not just the gay ear.
With Terri coming out of the closet, pierced ears was a must. In guy mode, she went to Claire’s to have them done. Small ball studs stayed in for six weeks and nobody seemed to notice or care. After healing, the ears are still tender. Changing the studs to small earrings was a challenge.
His job is dirty work, lots of metal cutting machines. Except for femme time, he doesn’t wear any studs. It’s been a few years since the piercing, so the holes aren’t going to close up, ever.
Terri has quite a variety, some very light, feathery types up to 8″ long, and the heavy metal, 5″ ones. Her preference is 1 1/2″ minimum, where my max is closer to 2″. The heavy ones still hurt after several hours wear. Most of Terri’s earring are in the 2-3″ range, light enough to wear all day, heavy enough to be a constant reminder.
Thanks for asking!
- March 12, 2022 at 4:41 am #628509
- March 12, 2022 at 12:29 am #628503Kyra KascadeLadyRegistered On: August 31, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 101Has thanked: 748 timesBeen thanked: 630 times
Love earings, not a fan really of the clip on or magnet ones though. (Thats whst im stuck with at ghe moment)
I’ve really been wanting to get mine pierced.
I recently had daith peircings on both sides (to help with migraines and headaches- havent had one since – woohoo)
Wife is good with me getting regular piercings, just wants me to grow my hair out a bit longer.
She’s concerned with earings being a bad influence on the kids… which i dont understand how thats where her line is at, but hrt, crossdressing isnt lol oh well, at least she finally budged on it.
- March 11, 2022 at 4:17 pm #628466Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3600Has thanked: 51914 timesBeen thanked: 12790 times
Hi Sandy as i have said here before i did mine about 38 years ago when i lived in Florida .. Wife pierced one just pushed a stud thru and added clip on the back a little sting but not bad he he .. I did the other same way a couple of days later so both done i wear everything he he ..
- March 11, 2022 at 11:17 am #628426Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 910Has thanked: 4203 timesBeen thanked: 3896 times
Yea cigarettes, heels and earrings are all part of my addiction. I am pierced too so I can wear anything from studs to hoops to dangling ones. I feel so pretty in them and love the feel of hanging earrings as I move about. Different moods call for different style earrings and they do give me a state of mind I enjoy while wearing them which is everyday now
- March 11, 2022 at 9:45 am #628401Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1539Has thanked: 2985 timesBeen thanked: 5248 times
I don’t have pierced ears but I love earrings too. I do have some nice clip on earrings that some what satisfy my love of earrings.
- March 11, 2022 at 8:54 am #628398Robin SnowDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 260Has thanked: 2303 timesBeen thanked: 1245 times
- March 11, 2022 at 8:20 am #628395Cerys BurtonLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 212Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 1681 times
Yes they are addictive. Even when I’m wearing more masculine earrings, I like to twist and play with them in my ears. I have dozens of pairs. Just be warned about wearing too heavy earrings too soon. They can cause the newly healed holes a few issues.
- March 12, 2022 at 1:36 pm #628567
- March 11, 2022 at 5:50 am #628367Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1411Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5151 times
The nice thing is that it isn’t even a cross dressing issue as it’s perfectly acceptable for any man to have his ears pierced. In any case I love them as well and couldn’t even begin to count how many pairs I have now.
- March 11, 2022 at 5:44 am #628366Robyn DrakeManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 55Replies: 730Has thanked: 1207 timesBeen thanked: 2215 times
- March 11, 2022 at 8:56 am #628399Robin SnowDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 260Has thanked: 2303 timesBeen thanked: 1245 times
- March 10, 2022 at 12:57 pm #628220LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 1298Has thanked: 8119 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
After saying no for so long my wife finally asked why don’t I get my ears pierced…. yea!… progress! I’m getting mine done in a few weeks. I can’t wait to wear big dangling earrings or hoops.
- March 10, 2022 at 12:35 pm #628216MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4591 times
I very much agree with your sentiments. I finally did mine not long ago. And it’s great fun. I love pierced ears.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.