• Creator
    Topic
    Саманта
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 612
    Replies: 1582

Can’t say I’ve ever met a reformed crossdresser.  I know of crossdressers “in recovery”.  Somewhere there’s a whole site full of em.  They fall off the wagon.  I’m not laughing, it’s just fact.  I used to do the same thing before I even knew what I was dealing with.  But I’ve yet to hear of a crossdresser who has successfully “recovered”.

Let me contrast this with, all sort of people I know who have recovered from things we consider addictions.  Cigarettes, alcohol, cocaine, whatever.  Apparently people can live quite nicely without these and not fall off the wagon, difficult tho I’m sure it is sometimes.

And I still have yet to meet a crossdresser who never goes back.  Maybe one of you knows such a person and can tell me about it.

In lieu of that, this difference in outcomes leads me to conclude that we must be dealing with something deeper. An expression from within.  Does that make sense?  It’s only a “bad” thing, a thing to be controlled or worse, until it’s not.

It’s like trying to plug a volcano, aren’t it?  You go many places and feel many things on this path of ours.  What I found was that it’s easiest to control when I’m free.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 400

I have never met a “reformed” or a “recovering” CD, because there is nothing to recover from.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Camryn Occasionnel
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 10, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 647

As always, Саманта, your wit and wisdom never cease to impress. I’ve missed it so, here in the CDH Forums, and I’m glad to see that it’s back.

I’m sure that one day I will be a fully “recovered” crossdresser. I don’t know yet what might cause such a reverse transfiguration. Fatal illness, perhaps? Death? We shall see.

— Camryn

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Саманта
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: January 21, 2018
        Topics: 612
        Replies: 1582

Thank you, Camryn ❤ the past several months have been one heckuva ride.
        & i suspect my fate will be similar dear!

Camryn…good to see ya again!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.