Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I need recommendations for silicone breast form adhesive.  I have no experience with it, and my pocket bra has annoying lines that show through light fabrics and no padding so the nipple shows through ANY fabric.

thanks ladies!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Check with your form Mfg, as they might have some warnings. Holisters Adhesive and Aadhesive Remover, on amazon work well.

Leah
      Baroness

good question.  I am curious as to how many of us use adhesive to hold their forms in ?  I have been thinking it woudl be a nice upgrade to have them attached for a more realistic feel rather then just having them in the bra.  thoughts?

I have 38b silicone forms that are very soft and pliable. I use “Skin-Tac” brand adhesive. I use the wipes. Wipe your breast area first where the forms will fit. Then wipe the forms. Let them tack up for only a minute then press them in place. I go bra less with them that way. Either a cute cami or t shirt. Works great.
      Riley 💋

Dani21
        Lady

Riley, so you use just the skin tac, no other tape or adhesive?

Yes, as the other girls have said I’ve used Hollister medical adhesive too. Works great, just make sure to buy REMOVER too.

-SR-

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m with the other “skin Tac wipe” girls. Works especially well with the Gold seal forms that utilise the double sided tape method of attachment . Use alcohol wipes first for a nice clean chest and they will stay in place for 24hrs plus..

For me and I suggest lots of others, it allows us to go bra less, especially at night like a “real GG”.

Caty.

Hi Philma good luck girl same here quit using glues just a regular bra   well a sexy lacy one ha ha they hold my girls just fine ..

Stephanie Bass

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Philma,

If you’re going to use adhesives there’s a few things you should be aware of.

Most important – make sure the adhesive is safe for use on human skin.  The same goes for adhesive remover.  Generally, medical adhesive and remover will be safe to use.  But you should still test a small area to see if you have a reaction.

It seems obvious, but please don’t use the adhesives sold in hardware stores!

Your forms should be designed for use with medical adhesives.  Usually the manufacturer will explicitely state this somewhere in the product description.  If it’s not apparent, there’s a good chance you’ll ruin your forms.

Shave your chest a few hours before attaching your forms.  This gives your skin some time to recover.  The night before is better.

I’ve used Hollister medical adhesive many times in the past.  It’s fairly cheap and easy to find.  It creates a decent bond.  Most manufacturers of attachable forms recommend it.  However, there’s one big drawback – it’s a spray.  It makes a mess and it’s hard to get a thin even coat of adhesive.  You waste a lot.  I no longer use Hollister.

The last few years I’ve been using Telesis 8 adhesive by PPI.  It’s made for special effects makeup artists to attach all sorts of prosthetics to actors bodies.  It’s bond is superior to Hollister.  It comes in a bottle.  I use a small makeup brush to apply it to my forms.  I also use Telesis Top Guard on my chest.  It’s a skin prep and primer that’s water and perspiration resistant.  It increases adhesion and reduces skin irritation when removing forms.  Top Guard is similar to but better than Skin Tack wipes.

With Telesis, I can wear my 42D forms (737 grams each) continuously for several days.  Sleeping with them and showering are no problem.  I haven’t tried swimming but suspect that’s no problem either.

Telesis products are sold at film and theatrical supply stores.  They’re fairly expensive, but a little goes a long way.

https://www.ppipremiereproducts.com/collections/telesis-products

Hope this helps.  Send me a PM if you want more info.
      Hugs, Emily

I just purchased, and received, two new sets of Feminique, breast form, and they recommend Torbets Skin Tak, or Jobst It Stays.
      Both are rather expensive, and are water soluble
      My wife has used Hollister medical adhesive for years, for a medical attachment, and it does stick well(up to a week, when applied properly), but is a b!!!H to get off, even with the remover. I am afraid it would damage my forms.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Dani21
      Lady

I use Hollister but as others have mentioned, it’s a spray so application can be a little messy. The hold is great but I can understand how the larger breast forms can pull on the skin. Clean up is a little bit of a chore also using the remover. It has a very chemical smell and takes a little work to get it off the forms.

Geneviéve,

Yes, wanting to wear a normal bra, and worried about excess sweat, the forms sliding around, or falling out, or whatever.  I’ll look for that brand.

I am a bit curious about how they would feel being attached though.  I read about it here sometimes and want to give it a try!  I wonder if it holds well enough to go swimming?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?