New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

“Sexy, vampy, powerful and vulnerable”

Your turn….,

Janine
      Lady

Sexy. The way that I think that a genetic girl would feel
      I love the way that a pair of thigh high stockings feel on my shaved smooth legs
      It gives me a feeling of feminety that to me is the ultimate feeling of crossdressing

I am going to be different here.  I hope no one minds.

For me, the clothes that I chose to wear have always been about being true to me.  Whether I am wearing a suit and tie, shorts and a tee, leggings and a sweatshirt, or a dress and heel, I am being me.  It has never been about anything else, though it has taken me years to understand that.

Therefore, my adjectives are true, comfortable, and me.  I know that the last one isn’t an adjective, but I couldn’t resist.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Ho Alexandra! I do agree with you. When I wear clothes, it’s the expression of myself, it might through flowers on my panties, silk, pink lipstick, for sure it is me; I look myself and feel myself: it is me, it is designed for me. Cannot be more true!

Hugssss

Deb

Sandy D
        Lady

Great question Zoe, and I think MacKenzie sums it up best.  Clothes are an expression of who you are.  So I’ll use the same word as MacKenzie.  Me.

Fulfilled.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

Gitty, sexy, cute, happy. 💜 ❤️💗

Nothing but good feelings!

happy, true to myself

Feminine, fulfilled, happy, are some of the words I would use to express how I feel when I am dressed.

Anonymous

sexy, smart and walking on cloud nine

Sexy and comfortable I feel this is the real me I am happy and contented with the woman I have become. The other me was unhappy and angry with life, bored and was killing myself slowly with cigarettes now as Aileen I have stopped smoking and drinking and I look forward to a very long and happy life. x

Anonymous

Definitely sexxxxy

serene

Soft, feminine, girly, comfortable, and relaxed!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great

Anonymous

Wonderful

Anonymous

When I’m thinking about what to wear – excited! When I’m dressed – femine, womanly, sexy, comfortable, calm and content!!!

Anonymous

very womenly

Brandi
      Lady

Feminized

Brandi

Liberated

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Feminine, pretty, comfortable, content and occasionally sexy.

Explosively relaxed.

I also agree with vulnerable.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Vecca Senn.
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Adjectives that describe how you feel whe dressed up…’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?