• Creator
    Topic
    Liz Craig
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2020
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 28

Adjusting very well to something new,moved to Alabama,took a job offer there and wife is originally from there.I am in a great community that is great to LGBT people and in a group of LGBT people that have welcomed me in open arms.This group of LGBT people,they met Liz for the first time today and felt great.Plus I opened up about my dad being abusive to me as a kid and they understood.Some in this group said I wasn’t alone and they went through it as a kid with a parent as well.Good thing is they know I have my support from my mom and wife.Neighborhood,both of my neighbors are very acceptive and have no problems.A couple are my new neighbors Vern and Arlene.Arlene was excited to meet Liz today for the first time,said I look beautiful dressed as a woman.Vern,he came in and said I am seen like any normal person,we hugged.Rest of the neighbor hood,have been getting to know me well and some have met Liz today as well taking it well.One is a mom of 2 and said her oldest son is a part time crossdresser too going by Katie.Luckily I met Katie as well and she shown me her wardrobe.I told her she is welcomed to come over to see mine as well.This mother,she is 100% supportive of Katie’s crossdressing including her husband.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 798

That is awesome news Liz.  To find so many accepting people so soon after a major move like you just did.  Give your wife a hug for us for her support for you, and tell your new neighbors hello too.

Sometimes we may need to take a step back on our journey, but ultimately, we all move forward further than back.  Hang in there hon!

PaulaF

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Liz Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 28

Liz..

Good luck and best wishes in your new life….it sounds like a dream come true………..

……………….In England, we would say ” it looks like you fell on your feet”

Huggs, grace xx

It has and start my new job next week

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 47
      Replies: 1337

Liz..

Good luck and best wishes in your new life….it sounds like a dream come true………..

……………….In England, we would say ” it looks like you fell on your feet”

Huggs, grace xx

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.