Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

On other sites I read reports complaining about private messages from ‘admirers’ of a less-than-gentlemanly nature. I do not receive such messages myself, so I am not certain of their content. This is likely because I rarely create actual posts, do not post photos (being stealth and not all that attractive) and there seems to be a reluctance to discuss such contacts.

It seems unlikely that such persons exist at this site or that they would be able to make contact without signing up and they may be reluctant to reveal themselves.

While I can understand a sexual attraction to beautiful women,even if they are male, I cannot understand the need to be crude or demeaning. I am curious about such a need. On the other hand, perhaps they are genuine in expressing their compliments but lack the means to express that admiration politely.

Has any such persons been evident on this site?

Araminta.

We as in ALL the staff and members try VERY hard here at CDH to make sure “admirers” or Trolls for that matter are not running a muck. Most trolls come here looking for sex/hook ups or just to get their rocks off. They then  find out quickly that this is NOT the site they are looking for. If some troll does “hit” on you….Please PM an Ambassador so that we may remove said troll from the site. Thanks sweets!

-Samantha Roarke-

I have unfortunately received one or two messages, using some kind of code which, when I looked it up, was profoundly distasteful.

I don’t understand why some men choose to behave this way – but then I have never fully identified with prescribed notions of “men”.

It would seem some are no better than animals: Freedom of expression is wholesome and necessary, but respect should be mandatory.

Anyway, it’s only been a couple of occasions – our admins clearly work very hard behind the scenes to shield us from the unwanted.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hello Araminta

I have had a couple of crude comments, but I think you hit it when you mentioned the lack of means to express themselves…

the odd occasion that I have experienced trolls who have really set about the  girls here, they have been quickly dealt with.

Grace x

The codes I referred to are most definitely a means of expressing themselves…

I hope you girls never get any of those.

Eeeeeeyyyeeewwww!!!!

But I get what you mean, Grace – all the “You’re so pretty” messages from profiles with no pictures or details – anyone would think they’d never heard of Faceapp, or makeovers – and it would seem the prescription glasses aren’t enough to put them off, lol!

Love Laura

I have not received any direct messages like that, most likely because of the policing done here as Samantha mentioned. What I have noticed is that I get several friend requests especially after putting up some photos, from people with mostly blank bio’s, that’s the red flag for me that its someone that’s here “Just to get their rocks off”.

Yes, I’ve encountered a few here, although it’s been awhile. And they seem to get booted out quickly.

I don’t complain, but I imagine if they “admire” me, they also “admire” others and eventually get flagged quickly for removal.

Usually the same MO too – no pic, no profile info.

Anonymous

Couple of trolls, did have one seem fascinated by my legs, wasn’t quite sure about the person so nuked him /her.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I had a “incredibly” bad message. Not know what to do, I outed them with a copy of their message on the forums.

And blocked them. I can’t remember who, but an admin dealt with with it very quickly and efficiently.

I’m happily married. I don’t flirt. While I’m a CD’er I’m not attracted to men in any way. And I protect my marriage in public and private.

I watched this forum for about 6 months before joining. One of the reasons being its a “clean” site. An honest site. I can talk about my issues, and journey. I can engage with others in their journey. And I can tune out of the subjects I’m not interested in. (Or with the risk of offending others, find off putting.)

I have never received such a message
      Regi.

I have never personally gotten one of those messages but I know the great admins here have dealt quickly with people that have sent those messages. I for one am grateful to have a nice forum such as this to come to without any worries of that happening.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I get messages like that now and then. Most can be shut down with a few carefully chosen words. I’ve reported a couple of persistent ones. The admins here do a great job keeping CDH clean and safe.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve never received any kind of an admirer request here although I ve gotten two messages of exactly the opposite which were admin removed in decent time. For only a brief moment they bothered me but quickly I just felt a little sorry for them. I am what I am and someone not liking that is not my problem , just theirs.

Now if I get a friend request from someone with no posts, no picture and no info on their profile page I message back saying I’d be happy to friend them if I could find out a little more about them. I understand the need for stealth for many of those here but I also feel that sincere people that want friends should understand that sharing is a two way street. So far I have 4 open friend requests 3 of which are people who haven’t been on in months which I suppose can be sad…or expected, and actually one who is still around.  I may try again to reach out to that person.

I’ve received a couple of unwanted ‘approaches’ but the gatekeepers on this site are  wonderful. Just ask and the trolls are ‘disappeared’.

And requests from strangers to make contact outside the site always sets alarm bells off in my head.

Stay safe, stay strong, stay beautiful.

❤️B

Anonymous

I received a couple “creepy” messages. Just contact admins and they will delete them. Hugs to admins!

Kay

Debbie J
      Lady

I had one guy, who I just ignored, but I also had one message from someone whose posted pic was that of a beautiful young woman who claimed to be an admirer from Russia and who wanted to be my new bestie 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hello everyone.. with many sites out there its unfortunately not many are as understanding as we are here. Our members enjoy the peace of mind knowing Cdh represents their values in experiencing femininity without any hassles from shady characters looking to draw undue attention. Our moderators are very good in controlling such activities and we do have several levels of ladies watching and combating every situation.  Unfortunately with all our ladies some do sneak through.  Maybe not at first but if their attitudes do change and we’re not aware its important for our members to report these issues to our administrators and with  Immediate actions  they do disappear quickly.

True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.

I’m not saying we’re perfect in catching those undesirables but we’re still one if not the best of sites out there for expressing one’s true feelings for dressing or more… thankyou ladies for your being such a big part of who we are.

Merry Christmas 🎄 to everyone and a healthy, and Safe NewYear……

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Stephanie….sorry to disagree….but darling….to me you ARE perfect..

god bless the CDH policeforce..merry christmas…..

Huggs, grace xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I can only echo Sa*man*tha and Samantha Roarke’s requests for any unsavoury messages to be passed to them as they have the power to deal with the problem.

The team here try to keep the site safe and free from disrespectful activities, but can only do that with some help from the members, so please report things that you are uncomfortable with.

Dawn x

Rami Love
      Lady

I have not posted any pictures in a while so no recent cat calls. I had one creepy comments nothing really overt.

Leslie
      Lady

I personally don’t remember getting messages or contacts of that ilks. But then don’t post pictures and I don’t open mail from sources I don’t know and here I check profiles first.

And I don’t look that good at best, just saw part of a movie with John Goodman and after the first closeup of him (this is after he had lost all that weight) I went OMG that is me. I turned the movie off immediately.

I have to admit that I can tend to be a bit flirty in some of my messages. If I have offended or  upset anyone I hereby apologize and humbly beg their forgiveness. I never intended hurt. I just get carried away with my own words sometimes. I always wanted to write advertising copy (lol).

Leslie

Anonymous

I’ve never encountered any such negative issues on this site thankfully we have people to censor any messages from trolls and other people who want to berate us in any way.

I was on one site a few years ago and there was a guy who i used to call the DALEK because he wanted to exterminate all the people like us,

I’m glad I’m not on that site anymore, some people just want to cause trouble for the sake of it and you just can’t appease them no matter how you try,

The best way to make these people go away is just to ignore them eventually they give up and move on to someone else x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Rami Love
      Lady

I love a friendly complement. Compliments are really nice make my day. When I give a compliment or a like it is always given with 100 honesty. It is not my place to say anything negative about anybody so when I encounter a creep, I just ignore them. So far I have not had the creep just go away.  Unfortunately the world has far too many people that are dishonest whose only intention is their own self interest. Some of these people are bound and determined to get there way and will persist. If this is the case just report the problem to the administrators.

Love

Rami

Chasers. They fall into two categories. The first is guys who don’t want to admit they like dick, so its easier if you look female. The other is those who think trans = oversexed.
      I’ve never had an issue here. I like that.

OMG BOBBIE SUE! LMAO Love your “bluntness” had me rolling. Very true tho

I’ve had a couple of ‘polite’ and adult conversations with admirers here, I don’t see the harm as long as everyone’s honest and respectful.

Really. Thank you so much for all you do to keep CDH safe.  Your vigilance is much appreciated. It’s risky enough for a lot of us to crossdress and explore our feminine side in the first place.  It’s a whole other level of risk, or trust maybe, to take that to a public forum like CDH.

Clara

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?