Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m looking for advice about retelling my wife about my crossdressing I have told her about it allready and she pretty much acctepted it as long as I kept it away from her. That was about 3 years ago but now i want to be more open with my crossdressing how do i tell her?

Anonymous
      Lady

Billie as with all of us girls there never truly seems to be enough and we always want more. If you value your relationship with your wife you will talk with her, not tell her. You will need to find limits that she accepts and you can live within. You may not get everything you want but you must work together. Good luck!!

🍷C

Anonymous

Thanks so much i know its probably as hard for her to except as it is for me not to be able to express my true self. I agree that i should find a way to talk about it with her i just get so nervous and chicken out every time the opportunity comes up i guess im going to have to put on my big girl panties and just do it.

Anonymous
      Lady

Billie I am not sure there is ever a good time but I agree that instead of never “going there” at some point you will need to just do it. Hang in and good luck!

🍷C

It occurred to me that you might start out the conversation with how grateful you are that she’s still here with you, how important this relationship is to you, how grateful you are that she is accepting the situation. Maybe acknowledge that it might have taken her a lot of vulnerability to look beyond this so that your relationship  can remain strong. Perhaps you could admit that you wonder how she is feeling about it these days.

In other words, focus on her first. Her willingness and her feelings about it. This would probably allow her to provide the openings for further discussion.

BUT, perhaps this first conversation would stop there, allowing her time to chew on it. Maybe end with, “well, this is a lot to take in, and I’m really grateful that you’ve been willing to share your thoughts with me. Maybe we can pick up on this topic another time?”

Those are some of my thoughts from what little I know. When I work with my coaching clients, I usually have a lot more background to work with.

It’s important to find a way of saying things that allow YOU to feel authentic and vulnerable. Vulnerability is magnetic.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?