Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

So, I am not dating or even looking for a relationship at this point. but I thought that it would be a good Idea to ask a few questions that I have. I am wondering, how do you even approach opening up to a date or a girlfriend about crossdressing. should you test the water first by talking about the subject in general, or do just get out with it? if the girls you are likely to encounter in your community are conservative, how do you even approach that, because once it is out it is out and if she is part of your regular group or community, everyone might end up knowing. like I said, this is all academic at this point in my life, but I figure it is better to be prepared than to go in with know idea at all.

I hid my secret side for many years without telling any girl I was interested in, including the one that became my wife of many years.  I tried to feel my ex-wife out on the subject but it was clear she was not open to my hidden persona.  When she discovered Gina unexpectedly, she was not having it and it eventually led to divorce.  When I tried dating again, I decided to be up front with it, but purposely avoided people from my immediate social group for fear of exposure if rejected.  I started looking to people outside of my usual social group and did meet some women who didn’t immediately shy away when I explained my desire to be Gina, but none of these relationships ever lasted.  I found more acceptance from males, but had to screen those who were only interested in a sexual encounter (like that is a surprise) and those who wanted something more.  Although I prefer to date women, I have only dated men for a few years now.  Again, I meet most where those who engage in non-traditional lifestyles frequent or through friends who know and accept me as Gina.  Like any relationship, taking things slow, but being open and transparent from the beginning, seems to be the best approach.  At least it has been for me so far.  Good luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?