Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all

I want to purchase some jeans to show off my figure, to be able to wear with high heels, its a bit of a minefield out there as there are so many different cuts ..etc

What are the best ones to buy ?

Thanks

Personally I favor the midrise skinny jeans. I love the stretchy fabric that gives and does not dig in.

Anonymous

Buy the right pair and “you’ll never walk alone”,

Anonymous

Thank you so much..xx

Anonymous

Hi

CDH makes you feel like “you’ll never walk alone”  …xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I have several pair of Maurices mid rise boot cut and LOVE them. Wear them en fem or in man drag. Wifey likes the way my butt looks in them but says they look a little too feminine and “every woman” would know they were womens because of the stitching on the back pockets. Still doesn’t stop me from wearing them and she has finally accepted them as every day jeans as long as I don’t get to fem with the rest of the outfit. They look really nice with flats, clogs, boots or heals. Good luck!

🍷C

The best pair for me is the tightest I can squeeze into! Tape yourself down real flat, slap on the hip and butt pads, and wriggle in. Add heels to make your butt stick even further out and enjoy the feeling of a thousand eyes watching you as you walk into a bar.

I have several pairs, for different amounts of padding! When you’re wearing an ass like J-Lo or Nikki Minaj you can get a bit too much attention.

Sophie xxx

Anonymous

My preferrence is Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda high-waist..
      Great fit and comfortable

Brijanna
      Lady

Marcie — Jeans are just about all I ever wear — I love them with high heeled boots or just black pumps — The trick to good fitting jeans is to get a tailoring rule (JoAnn Fabrics has them) and measure your inseam, waist, hips and rise; (you might need someone to help you with this, and you should also do this while tucked and with whatever shape wear you normally use – hip pads, waist cincher, etc.) — Take these measurements with you to whatever store has a good selection of jeans that you like and ask for help — Don’t be shy, I must have spent at least an hour with a sales girl the first time I ever got jeans that actually fit me — If you really want to be sure they fit, try them on enfemme — Then you can have fun wearing them with heels! — Let us all know how it goes! — Best of luck — B.

Hi Marcie,

You need to try on your jeans!  Some run curvy and won’t fit your hips.  Some run tailored and might be too small in the waist.  BTW women’s natural waists are two inches above the navel.  Often you’ll find jeans in a long length.  I’ve found they are best to pair with heels or higher heeled boots.  Often women’s jeans are a stretch fabric which helps the fit but isn’t terribly snug.  Take advantage of the sales.  Here in the US, Presidents’ Day is the third Monday in February so the big sales are prominent.

Often the quality isn’t terribly good.  Check the seams and stitching!  You sure don’t want your jeans to fall apart after a few washings.  After all you’re spending good money on your apparel.

Sophie brings up a great point.  Wear your hip pads or padded panties when trying the jeans on.  You do want to be comfortable and able to sit.

Enjoy your shopping trip.

Alice

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

I have had success with Old Navy, tend to run larger for size. I order different sizes online and return the ones that do not fit. Frequent sales on.

Hi Marcie,

I also like old Navy skinny and super skinny jeans high rise.

Also Levis skinny jeans are good too but pricey.

You need to go to old navy and try them on that’s what I did.

I found out I can squeeze into a size 6.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi B

Of course I will…thanks for the advice…xx

Anonymous

Thanks, going to order some, will let you know how I get on…xx

Brijanna
      Lady

Yes! These are great aren’t they? —

Dana Dean
      Lady

I went with Lee Riders from Walmart. Mid rise, stretch, and affordable. I got regular fit, skinny, and boot cut. I have a 29” inseam so I  purchased 12 petite and the fit perfect with or without padding. i have a 34” waist and should probably go up a size but the stretch is forgiving.

Anonymous

I get lee riders from Walmart. I have worn them to work many times and no one seems to notice. They fit and feel better than men’s jeans likely due to being stretchy.

I have found that Ann Taylor jeans fit me the best, I have several pairs in boot cut, and skinny. I also have two pairs of lucky brand jeans too. I’m small 27-28 waist in men’s and a 0-00 in women’s.

Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda style really works for me! The sizing is VERY consistent. I’ve gotten to the point that I can buy my size 14 unseen with no worries about fit. Definitely a gem! For me, they are close in the right places without a big gap at the waist…

Who do I have to kill for a 27″ waist Nicole? I sported a 28″ waist 40 years ago.

Anonymous

The Amanda jeans have become my favorite, also. So comfortable, and if you watch on Kohl’s, they often have very good discounts on them; I got 2 pair for $40 last week.

Right now, CostCo has a $16.99 deal for Amanda jeans, but they are only offering them in black. Last October I bought a 2-pack from them, but they were only in white and dusty rose, for $19.99.

One thing that I forgot to say about Amanda jeans is that they are not the only ones with some Spandex, but I think they were the first. I also have a pair of Ralph Lauren jeans and another brand that I don’t remember at the moment. They both fit fine, but the Amandas are easier to find, come in more colors and can be found on sale somewhere fairly often…

Anonymous

DeeAnn,

I can’t imagine wearing anything without spandex anymore. And in addition to the many colors, I have Amanda jeans with patterns and even a pair with bling on the hip pocket. So nice.

[postquote quote=281157][/postquote]

For a person of my size, I have a fairly large butt. Going back to high school, jeans that fit my lower body always had an unsightly gap at the waist. Although a belt wasn’t necessary, I would wear one in order to gather up the ugly gap in the back. For me, the Amandas have very little gap. That was an instant hit.

I don’t do patterns or embellishments as I also wear them on occasion when I present as Don. They look like any other jeans; same for the 2-3 pairs of Amanda shorts that I have. The capris in pink? They are reserved for DeeAnn!

Carri
      Lady

If you aren’t a crazy long inseam try going to Aerie/American Eagle and try on some pants, you can order online and return to the store too.  I would like to find some that boost my butt, but part of me says work for that and wear what ever you want.

I’ve only bought one pair and they were just fine. Gloria Vanderbilt skinny jeans. I guess on the size(16)and they fit perfectly. Would have been absolutely great with nude pumps.

Jessica

I have several pairs of Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans along with some Lee jeans. The GV fit me better then the Lee. Wether it’s skinny, straight leg, tapered or boot cut they fit the best for me. The tapered work very nicely with my heels. Time to go shopping girl!! Put your heels on and head to Kohls!!:) Try them all on and ask the salesgirl for advice. You’d be suprised how helpful they want to be!!! Have fun and enjoy!!        have a great day ladies!!:)

Nikki

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?