Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We all ( I hope) will be with family and friends soon celebrating American Thanksgiving all sitting around a table for hours enjoying lots of food drink and merriment. But as many know it can also be a time of very nervous angst  for millions during this next two holidays. For many including myself you only see certain members 2-3 times a year and a great fear of anxiety and trepidation may come swooning down on us fearing the worst in conversation, inter personal attacks or attitudes, and it turns out to be dreaded and not a forward looking holiday.

So my advice here is this post a small sign outside your door or talk to everyone once people are seated and say “Check your Politics, religion, issues on transgender or controversial issues-And your cell Phone at the door and leave those topics OFF the table” and reserve it for turkey and dressing only.                                                        Don’t take the bait and get sucked into contentious   conversations 👍😉

Try having some positive topics, fun ice breakers, and conversation starters to bring up instead.

Sound advice: I might advise to future replies: DO Not feel the gender euphoria of the moment to feel it’s a ‘great time’ to come out to unknowing family and friends at the dinner table that you are and have been a CD dresser.You’ll take too many shocked and surprised folks off for  guard and it will put a damper on the day👎🏽You’ll regret it later on , believe me. Save it for another time privately and one on one. Not Thanksgiving dinner👍

I would just tell them we have a new family member joined us for Thanksgiving do your best to make her feel welcome

Ahhhhh…. NO! See my reply to that further down go explain my sound reasons why. Are you expecting that this new shocking revelation in front of people is going to get ‘everyone’ at the table all excited?It won’t. Read on below

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Sound advice Meghan for any gathering.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?