Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I am starting to grow my wardrobe but I am having a problem. I have found that many tops don’t work for a few reasons. I like sleeveless because of the weather, but my arms don’t look the best. I’m not showing guns, if you know what I mean. In the same way, short sleeves don’t always work either. And full or 3/4 sleeves can be a problem since my shoulder girdle doesn’t always fit comfortably.

So do I only buy pirate shirts? Is there a type of sleeve I should look for?

The next issue is that I have a significant drop betwwen my upper body (especially with breast forms) and my waist. I’m a 38-40 bra and a 33 waist. So when I find tops they usually are a size 12-14 but my lower half will fit a size 10 dress. So with separates, the top is too billowy at the waist and makes my abdomen look large when it actually is flat.

I know cis-girls with large breasts have the same issues.

So, do I just shop in Vegas??

Is there a style or cut for the top that I should be looking for? Do I just try to find a tailor??

Help please

Gina

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?