Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a lovely new wig, it is not a fancy dress wig, it is brown, short, straight, heat resistant, it can be combed and styled, it came with a net wig cap.
      I am not sure of the best procedure on how to easily put it on. Do I start by wearing the wig cap or not to wear the wig cap. Should I start by fitting at the back first then bring it up over my head, or start at the front top and fit the back last. Do I hold both hands inside the wig and stretch it over my head and then adjust it at the back then the front? I am in a complete muddle.
      I would love some advice as I would like to put it on with with ease.
      I store my wig on a polystyrene dummy head.
      I am sitting here on my laptop, dressed in a black long sleeved T-shirt, black lycra mini skirt, black hold-ups and black knee high pleaser go go boots, size 10, all I need is to be wearing my new wig. Please help.

I ersonally hold the wig in the back at the center and pull it on from the front and pull it to the back of my head. After it’s on I make my final adjustments. Hope this is helpful!!

Lanna💋

Thank you Lanna for replying to my question.
        I shall be trying your suggestion.
        I wish that I had more time to myself, as I get to change my clothes and footwear in the bedroom, and we live in a one bedroom ground floor flat, so I am very limited for space. Since I made a New Years resolution to crossdress more, I now become Alison around four times a week. I am 75 on the 21st of February. I only wish that I had started to crossdress much earlier than when I started when I was around 30 years old. I am about to post an introduction about me on the Introductions and New Members forum.
        Best wishes, Alison.

Happy Upcoming Birthday Allison. I’m glad I could help. The wig just takes a little practice and I’m sure you will look stunning!!!

Love,

Lanna

Hi Lanna,  Thank you for your Birthday wishes.
      Sadly I have just had a phone call to let me know my Brother Roy, has passed away this afternoon ar 14:10. He was 81 and had been ill in hospital all over the Christmas period.
      He lived in a nursing home in Ilfracombe , North Devon after losing his Wife, he had also lost a leg due to Diabetes. My Wife Wendy and I do not drive a car so we made the effort to travel by train and bus to visit him for his 80th Birthday.  I am so upset, so I maybe not on this website as much as I would be for a while.
      My Brother Roy didn’t know about my crossdressing and I don’t think he would have agreed with what I do.
      Please forgive me for wittering on.
      Thank you for your time, in reading this.
      Lots of Love,
      Alison

Hi Alison,

So sorry for your loss, You have my condolences. If you need anything, please let me know.

Love

Lanna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?