Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies,

The most amazing thing happened last night!  First of all, you need to understand that it is very difficult for my husband to tell me how much he appreciates me, that I’m beautiful, etc.  I know and accept this but it is hard not hearing those things, especially when I go to great lengths to understand him and support him.

Now the good part!  Last night he was rubbing my back (because at the ripe old age at 42 I can pull a muscle in my sleep) and out of nowhere he starts telling me how amazing I am and how thankful he is for all that I do. He thanked me for all I’m doing to understand and accept this part of him and for all that I do in general.  He said he often thinks I am beautiful, sexy, etc but has trouble getting the words out.  He told me he is fortunate to have a wife like me and that I am so special to him.

OMG how I needed to hear that!  It meant so much to me and made me feel so good.  Anyway, I just wanted to share that.  Make sure to tell your wives how much you appreciate them and love them because it means so much.

Hugs,

Betty

*And yes, the massage turned into more, I mean how could it not right?

Great news Betty, I’m pleased for you.

That is fantastic to hear! We guys are sometimes slow to see the value of our SOs and sometimes we have difficulty understanding that the smallest gesture or comment goes a LONG way. I learned that every early on. I tell and show my wife all day everyday how lucky I am to have her in my life. I am at no shortage of giving small compliments and acknowledge all that she does for me and our family. I would be lost without her. BTW, my wife gets back rubs/massages all the time.

* And usually my massages are so relaxing to the point of her usually falling asleep…and not turning into more. ; )

Betty that’s wonderful!! It’s so important for SOs to say those things, my boyfriend and I tell each other how much we love and appreciate one another all the time, I thank him for being so accepting, supportive and encouraging of my dressing and he tells me how sexy & beautiful I am when I come to bed wearing romantic lingerie. The little things we say to one another make our relationship so much better and closer, *especially* in the bedroom. He’s such a great guy.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Betty, it’s so great to hear that couples can get along with each other, overcoming issues that could tear others apart.  I was married for six years, way back, just expecting it would last a lifetime, but it didn’t.  Well, now I’ve been married over 40 years to a wonderful woman who even with my faults, and drawbacks, and foibles, lapses, forgetfulness, still loves me as I do her.

You know, it takes lots of things to make a union work, understanding and love.  Consideration and love.  Acceptance and love. Giving and taking and love.  Sharing and love.  Just to name a few. Oh, yes, did I say love?

Obviously, we’re a ‘little’ older than you two, and things are changing, but we still get along with each quite well, and still give each other moments of affection.  Yes, it takes some work too, but the more each puts in, the more both get back.

And I’m still looking forward as I have since day one of our romance, to grow old with her, still sharing that love.  And I hope the same for you two and all the other couples here and for those singles that want it, to hopefully find that person with whom they can share their lives.

Hugs, ChloeC

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?