Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Looking for an affordable, durable clear nail polish for every day use.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance.
      JuleS

I use SallyHansen strengthening base coat

Thanks!
      I used Sally Hansen quick drying clear polish this time….it looks good but chips very easy. I have Sally Hansen in other colors that seems to be more durable.

Looking for something in the $5 range. I used my stuff that i got at dollar tree. I think it is LA looks. Not as shiny, but definitely more durable.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Ulta ($3) Sinful ($4 ~$7 and often cheaper on special.)

Anonymous

OPI seems to hold up well for a day. Not expensive, easy to remove, and lots of colors.

This isn’t my strongest area, and I probably need to up my nail game, but all my nail polishes are Revlon Nail Enamel which is in most supermarkets and drugstores.  I’ve never had an issue with them.

Anonymous

Dear girls,

Even high-end polish will chip if not applied correctly and the less expensive brands will hold up better as well.

If you clip your nails, run a file over the end to reduce the ragged edge. When applying polish, be sure to coat the end as well. Finally, use a top coat.

Eileen

Anonymous
      Lady

I keep my fingernails clear coated with LA Colors Nail Treatment Calcium Strong and Healthy nail polish and top coat my Hibiscus red toenails with it too for a nice shine and protection.

I don’t know much about which is better, so I just go and get whatever is on sale or the least expensive that I find. I have tried Sally Hansen XTREME wear, and I really like it.

For me I like OPI but I feel it’s on the pricey side normally around $10 per bottle but it does hold up pretty well. I just bought some Sally Hansen Xtreme but haven’t had the chance to apply. For a base coat I use Seche Clear. For a top coat I have used OPI Matte Top Coat. Based on the name it does cut down on the shine of your color.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?