• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anybody out there an Against Me! fan? Laura Jane Grace is a trans hero, not to mention they are a kickass band.

They’re touring with Baroness this spring, and I was thinking of checking out the Milwaukee show on May 3rd. Seems like a potentially TG friendly way to attend a rock show!

Anybody else interested? Tickets go on sale Friday.

Lexi

Cece X
      Lady

I have seen Against Me! perform live twice in New York, and more recently I also saw Laura’s side band, something with the word Mothers in the title. Unfortunately this pandemic has destroyed the touring industry, so it might be another year or more before we see Laura in concert again.

Meanwhile, Ezra Foreman is not what we might think of as transgender but is performing in a dress. I do not know yet what this is all about.

Anonymous

Laura Jane Grace and the Devouring Mothers – that’s a great album. I wish that show with Baroness would’ve happened. I also have tickets for Halestorm, but that’s postponed now too. Sigh…miss live music!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?