• This topic has 40 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls! I just wanted to see how many of us there are from different age groups! I enjoy this site so much 🙂

I think this has been done before.

SteffieC
      Duchess

68 and loving it!

63 and still finding it nearly inconceivable that I slipped on my first bra and panty 51 years ago. Wow! Time stops for no woman/cd/man.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳

Renee
      Lady

53 in a few days, love my gurl time.

Emily
      Lady

64 last July. Glad to see that I am in the majority here. 🥰🙋‍♀️

Kay Lambert. Your story is exactly like mine. We’re both 63 yrs and been doing cd about 50 yrs.

Regards

Lily-Rose

Leslie
      Lady

75 in one month and two days, or as the kid in me would put it 74 and 11 months.

71 and loving being free to be Kathryn!

Amber
      Lady

18 and looking forward to many more great years

60 and dressing for more than 45 years now.

Anonymous

I will be 68 next year, my doesn’t time fly when you are enjoying yourself lol.

I’m 47.

Somedays I feel like a teenager, other days, well, less so. Lol

I am 59 wanting to look pretty makes me keep in good shape and to look young . It’s nice to see crossdressers in there 70s and older it lets me know I am doing the right thing lets all keep going and looking our best

Anonymous

well ill be 58 in 4 months. only been cding for about 7 years, but i got alot done. i know i can find more to do. it just keeps getting harder to make that bucket list. i need another trainee. tat was fun the first time. like to try that again. its fun to watch someone go out for the first time.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

63 in a couple of months,  well in male mode,  much younger as Stephanie   LOL…..  🌷

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m 48 sweetie…

52 here. I realized my last birthday that technically I’m over half a century old. I’ve been crossdressing for 39 years now. Hey, somebody please bring back 80s leg warmers and shiny tights for leotards.

Anonymous

I agree there Stephanie, the wonders of make up lol. x

Anonymous

I’m at the end of the green line 55, doing this cd thing for like 40 yrs. time to retire…Nah!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Yes, well I am in that blue bar section…………but Karley is a lot younger and very playful.   She gets me to dance with her………………her wild dancing excites me and her slow dancing with me calms me………………..She and I have very deep conversations about anything and helps me be a better man to my SO.   Age is just a number.

Leonara
      Ambassador

I am 72.5. But Leonara looks and feels so much younger !? lol..

Leonara
        Ambassador

It’s good to know so many of us beautiful ladies are in the “blue bar” majority

Can you believe that “blue bar”, Leonara? 58% of us fall in that range! Just made 74 myself last month. I hope I live long enough to appear in the “purple bar” at the bottom — and to still be dressing, AND a member of CDH!!

I am 74 and loving every minute of my cd life ,I am a closet and underdresser but this last 2/3 years taken it to a new level spending more and more time in my lovely undies and now wearing a bra (no forms) all day long as well as my panties .pantyhose and sometimes stockings and suspender belt, as I type this sitting here in just my undies  and my forms in my bra ,wish I could stay this way all day .but within the next hour will have to cover up as the family come down to breakfast ,the main thing is I am happy with this situation ,one day it may change and I could become fully en femme all the time  .  Michelle  xx

Anonymous

I am 57 chronologically  but I feel better than I did for many years. I say I am my best self so far and feel 25 years younger. Unless my joints and muscles remind me otherwise.

Well, my birth certificate says I fall into the 56 – 75 group, and my sister will definitely back that up, darn her.

To me, I see it as this past July, I celebrated the 40th anniversary of my 21st birthday.  Thats as far as my calendar goes, 1980, so I have to count it in other ways.

PaulaF

Currently, I’m two steps away from the 5 0. I won’t be affected by it, I’m a youth at heart.

Anonymous

I think I look pretty good for a 65 year old!

Most definitely Haley Ann

Anonymous

You look amazing, are you sure your not younger?

Anonymous

Well, thank you. I’m absolutely certain, but I love the flattery😘 Trust me, it pays off for my manfriend😉

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ll be going from green to blue in 6 months!

*kisses* tara 🙂

I am 29, and turn 30 in May.

Anonymous

49 in May.. 💋

Anonymous

67 but not feeling it.

Turned 27 not too long ago, so I suppose I am still a little on the young side. I look forward to learning more!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

This Friday  Jan 8th I’ll be 63 ouch!!!! 🌷🌷

The poll says it all… age and experience is the way… I’m 64 but I’m still 12 at heart!

Polly

I had a look at my own fast-approaching “Use or Freeze by…” date, and neither one of those prospects seem desirable. Soon to be 74 and wondering when the next geriatric malady will rear its ugly head. OBTW, where did you get that magic mirror? Amazon UK?

Stephanie, in my minds eye, you are that mischievous, troublemaking young 20 something girl, that just loves to stir the pot, and that Is how I will always see you.
      You light our space, with your humor and good will.,
      love you, for who you are
      Hugs, Regi.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?