Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

If you don’t mind, I’d like to get some idea of the generational perspectives represented in our community.  What is your age?

Anonymous

Hello Elisa

I just turned 43 last week…

Started full time at the age of 26

Haven’t looked back

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Elisa,

I’m in my 6 th decade.

Alice

There is an old saying:

Old enough to know better,
      But still young enough to play the game…

Hopefully 72 in December…

Anonymous

I am 59, soon to be 60. Kay came out for good last February after hiding for a couple decades. She will never go back!

🌹Kay

68 is great for this baby boomer. Enjoy the creativity in like minded people, who love to explore their softer side.

73¾

And hope to dress til I drop.

Hey Gang,

I’m happy that I’m still dressing and enjoying at 73, but sad that I’m still in captivity.  I wish I could snap my fingers today and see a reality that allowed us all to dress for success whatever way we see fit.  When I look at the age-range of respondents, I happen that we have our longevity, but I’m saddened that so many young men are not allowed to express their feminine propensities by dressing up as young women.  Does that sound ridiculous?  I wish it did not.  I love dressing as a young women.  If you analyze our society, the most appealing, compelling, and fluid choice of clothing is that afforded to young women.  As amusing as it may sound, if everyone over 18 YOA, could dress as young women, it would be fascinating.  I can imagine how much fun it would be to go to happy hour at my local pub and compare the latest styles with all the guys and gals.  Some would love mini skirts, hose, and heels.  Some would parade in skinny jeans, tunics, and booties.  Still others would choose tights, sweaters, and stiletto boots.  We’d have so much fun displaying our best feminine portrayal.  For me, feminine is fun.  I hope I can do it, more and more (publicly), as long as I live.

FAM

This past July, I celebrated the 40th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

PaulaF

Hi Elisa I am 66 1/4 the desire to express my self in the female gender has always been a part of my life.  Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

most cds do dress till they drop and I always wonder what SO would say if she knew or found items I did wear   I love dressing fem as often as I can

I will be 32 for the 32nd time this March, I feel every bit of 30ish when I’m dressed, well maybe 40ish, Oh heck whos counting I’m having to much fun to worry about it

Kassie
      Lady

I am 35. From a young age I’ve always been curious about dressing up, but only really started with a small array of items around nine years ago. However, in the last year or so I’ve started to rapidly build and expand my wardrobe and am also getting more into makeup and skin care. (I literally got my first full-length wig today) If I’m being honest, this will probably only increase more and more in the future.

Anonymous

I’m 67 I’ve been dressing most of my adult life more so in the last 10 to 15 years it seems the older i get the more my feminine side is taking over, the first time i dressed up was when i was about 8 or 9 years old and i tried my older sisters clothes on, after that i was hooked on dressing up but now it’s not just the dressing up as much as i wish i could pass more as a woman, it would be wonderful to be able to go out en femme and get some compliment’s on how feminine i looked xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

The age distribution is a question I have thought about often so thanks for asking it. The majority in the 60 decade was a surprise to  me.

At age 83, don’t look it I’m often told, I seem to be in the minority. Luckily I have a very supportive SO so no problem. SO says I will never pass  and she is right. Still, one day I will go out completely en femme in an accepting city; would have happened already but for Covid. Now for out in the world it is femme everything but wig and make up. That’s fine by me.

6th decade for me, just got out of the closet however. I have lots of dressing to catch up on!

71 1/2… came out last Halloween to my wife, habe SOOO much dressing to catch up on!

Hi Ladies, just turned 69 and my wrinkles are fading, my wife says i should have gone to spec savers. Pyxx.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Elisa.  I am 67. When out in stealth, I feel somewhere around 35.   When in the closet I am somewhere around 25.   When in the closet and feeling naughty…………..I am around 15 with a boy or girlfriend.  People say it’s not your age but how you feel.    When my time comes, I want to go in my girl clothes and no longer care what others will think when they see  me or find my girl stuff.   Hugs…………..karley

Amy Myers
      Baroness

So I’m in the 61-70 group, and will be 67 in about two weeks, which makes me part of the majority here at least.

In common with what a few others have said already, I wish I had become as serious as I am now about dressing up many years earlier. So I too have some catching up to do!

Sounds like a good excuse to buy those clothes I have in my shopping basket at an online retailer this weekend.

Also, I am much less troubled by who knows about me than I did before.

Amy

Katrina
      Lady

I would like to ask a question on top of this one. For those of us who are older. When you first started cross dressing did you look at dressing your age or did you keep looking at younger models and wish you looked like them. I am 53 and just starting on this path (it might stay at crossdressing or it may go completely trans as I expect) but I have trouble seeing Cassie as 53. I think this is part of my confusion as to where I want to go with this. Anyone else gone through this?

Hi Cassie,

I have been dressing since early puberty, so when I started I was trying look older. Now I am buying clothes and thinking if only I was 1a teenager……

Cassie,

i think that we all dress a bit younger including many cis females.  As the old saying goes you are as old as you feel.  i do not feel 59 more like 35-40 and i dress that way.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous

52 for me , but most days  feel younger 😊😊

Anonymous

Fascinating poll!  And it gives credulity to the theory that decreased hormone levels play a role to this thing of ours.  Three-fourths of us are in the Fifty-plus category. Makes me wonder:  Is CDH a good cross-section of the CD world in general?  And who are the other three genuine Dinosaurs, besides me?  Please PM me ladies; I would love to chat.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Cassie;

I definitely I’m not too interested in dressing my age. At 67 all manner of nice conservative clothes would be right for a woman like me, right? I don’t think so!

Part of dressing for your age isn’t as big a deal as it used to be. I see many older women who look good wearing tight jeans, leggings, and other nice, pretty clothes. Short skirts and dresses too. It is more important to dress for your body type, I think. So it is finding what works for you, and what doesn’t, just like GG’s do.

There are clothes I’ll wear, and others I won’t, and it depends on what you are doing. Some of us do out en femme from time to time, (every day if you are fortunate), so dressing to go to the grocery store, mall, restaurant, or clubbing all have different looks. If you only dress in the privacy of your home, then whatever you like! Also depends how much attention you want to attract, mostly I dress to blend, and am usually successful at that.

We all seem to wish we could be one of those fortunate young women that could be called a “Hot Chick”, but most of us won’t be able to pull that off. I know this old babe won’t, but maybe later tonight I’ll get dressed in a micro mini and pretend I’m one!

Amy

Yes 9 do i need to buy clothes that suit my age i not pretty any more

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I’m 34.

Apparently I look younger, though? Because nobody I meet (in guy-mode, usually; I haven’t asked anyone how old Vanessa looks so far haha) is ever able to guess my age within 5 years.  Most recently I had someone guess I was 27; when I actually was in my late 20s, the highest guesses I usually got were in the range of 21-23.  When I was getting my classes set up at college (at age 24, I did an extended period of taking a few classes every semester at community college before finally feeling okay with the thought of “going away” for school) I was asked what high school I had “just graduated from,” so apparently they thought I looked 18. 😂

Kassie
        Lady

Haha, I get that a lot too. My wife’s colleagues were apparently shocked when she told them my real age as they thought there was no way I was over 30. It does have it’s downsides though. I still have to make sure I have ID on me for that 1/5 shop that doesn’t believe I can legally drink yet.

Well, I’m one. Dinosaur?? More like a cougar!

Anonymous

Cougar?  Well, good for you, Marlene.  This Dinosaur is more pussycat than cougar, now;  but I still have most of my hair and teeth, and I can still enjoy running around to shop….all an old girl could want.

Well it is generally true that as men age some of their (dropping) testosterone converts to estrogen, hence male boobs, and a general softening of features and muscle. I have my estrogen level measured twice a year. The “healthy” range is about thirty (I forget the units) and I keep it there; there is a prescription tab that will do that. I find that, for me, if I keep my testosterone level at about 400 I do not need a pill for estrogen. I’m not an MD so this not medical advice. You can get a blood test for all hormones, and everything else, quite cheaply from LEF.org; no connection except as a very satisfied customer. Sorry to bend your ear.

Well, I turned 30 on the last Saturday, which still makes me one of the youngsters here 😉

During the last week I spent some time thinking about “not being able anymore to say ‘I’m 20-something'” or “what I can achieve during these 30-something years that I couldn’t in the past”. Sounds weird but I think it happens to anyone in some specific moments of life.

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous

Hi Daisy,

Of course you can still say that;  a real girl always fudges a bit on her age….unless she’s a teen trying to pass as adult.     And Oh, to be only 50 again!

Hugs,

Bettylou

Marlene here again. I should say that Estrogen should be between 30-40 for longevity/low mortality. Over about 80 longevity is not so good. So, be careful with those hormone creams,  etc. Get your estrogen levels measured. Research optimum levels on Google or better yet DuckDuckGo that doesn’t track you. LEF.org has articles on optimum hormone levels.

72 and loving my fem side which has just be a part of me all my life. I so wanted to dress when I was about 5 but didn’t because boy were just not supposed to do that kind of thing…finally at 11 I put on pair of my mom’s silky panties and have never looked back since.  I feel young when I crossdress. It certainly gives me a feeling of youth again when I slip on some lovely lingerie and a pretty dress with heels…Love It!!

68 for this gurl, I enjoy dressing more than ever!

Hi Cassie I started dressing pre puberty back then i wanted to look older. Now i prefer dressing my age and just trying to fit in like all other woman. The old saying” go for the face” when everything else is falling apart. Hair. nails and make up. Keeping up with those things is enough for me now.

Luv Stephanie

47 now, came out to my SO 2 years ago but have loved ladies clothes as long as I can remember.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

So you made it to 21, I made it all the way to 29 where I now been stuck for some decades

/kt

Kelsey Beal
      Duchess

I’m 45

I turned 48 in October this year.

Anonymous

I’m 48…

Anonymous

Been a while.  I wonder if everyone has voted?

The current voting displays that we are of a wise, experienced and mature age of persons whom want to share their life of crossdressing.

Krissy
        Lady

Im 54 in October! Ive been dressing in one way or another since i was 8years old. But recently ive taken it up a gear as dont care who finds out, as this is what i do and i love presenting as a woman and one day i want to be a full-time one xx

Anonymous

31 to 40 in Donna age the other part is 58 be glad to get rid of this old man lol in November at times slow me down.

Anonymous

73 and started at about 13 wearing my mum’s girdles, corsellettes, knickers and bras and nylons when she was out, a fantastic feeling , she knew I was going through her lingerie drawer but never ever said anything apart from telling me not to go in her lingerie drawer cos I didn’t fold them up properly, I didn’t have a mum thing whatsoever, but used to watch her dressing through her half open bedroom door, I continued to wear her clothes until I was about 20, but then started to buy my own,

Anonymous

Hi Genevieve,

Because only 1.6% of the population is in this (my) age group; most of us are “gone”.  I’m glad to be here.  Actually, I’m just glad to be.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Bettylou…. I’m glad you are here too…and for the record, I am……was that the doorbell???

Smiles, grace xxx

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?