Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Gloria Renee
    Participant
    Registered On: July 7, 2020
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 187

I am traveling in a couple weeks and would absolutely love it if I could go dressed to an extent.

Has anyone done this? Any advise?

Thank you.

Gloria

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Diana Stockton
      Lady
      Registered On: September 6, 2015
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 17

I have flown at least a couple dozen times en femme.  I never had any issues with TSA.  I wear dresstech silicone hip pads and silicone breast forms with no issues.  The one thing to be careful about is metal in any waist reduction items.  The most I have ever had is an additional pat after getting out of the scanner and only in a few places.  I have written a story of my travels before.  https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/flying-pretty/

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 917

I haven’t had any problems.  I dress like most women at the airport – comfy casual clothing.  Basically I dress to blend in.  Depending on the airport, TSA may want to pat you down or check your luggage.  If that happens, I tell them I’m trans.  It seems to help.  You can request a private screening by a female officer.  I used to request it but don’t bother anymore.  Be honest and respectful and you’ll be treated accordingly.

Here’s TSA’s policy: https://www.tsa.gov/transgender-passengers

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Marg Produe
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 189

Hi Gloria,   There were a few very good discussions about this just a while ago.  I think if you search for topics like this: This topic was covered to some degree under the heading Flying in General Chat “Life As It Goes On” 

and this:

Home / Crossdresser Forums / Forums / General Chat “Life as it Goes On” / Traveling with silicone breast forms,  

You will find lots of info that might be helpful.

I hope you have a safe and fun trip,

Marg

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.