Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am traveling in a couple weeks and would absolutely love it if I could go dressed to an extent.

Has anyone done this? Any advise?

Thank you.

Gloria

Hi Gloria,   There were a few very good discussions about this just a while ago.  I think if you search for topics like this: This topic was covered to some degree under the heading Flying in General Chat “Life As It Goes On” 

and this:

Home / Crossdresser Forums / Forums / General Chat “Life as it Goes On” / Traveling with silicone breast forms,  

You will find lots of info that might be helpful.

I hope you have a safe and fun trip,

Marg

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I haven’t had any problems.  I dress like most women at the airport – comfy casual clothing.  Basically I dress to blend in.  Depending on the airport, TSA may want to pat you down or check your luggage.  If that happens, I tell them I’m trans.  It seems to help.  You can request a private screening by a female officer.  I used to request it but don’t bother anymore.  Be honest and respectful and you’ll be treated accordingly.

Here’s TSA’s policy: https://www.tsa.gov/transgender-passengers

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

I have flown at least a couple dozen times en femme.  I never had any issues with TSA.  I wear dresstech silicone hip pads and silicone breast forms with no issues.  The one thing to be careful about is metal in any waist reduction items.  The most I have ever had is an additional pat after getting out of the scanner and only in a few places.  I have written a story of my travels before.  https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/flying-pretty/

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Diana,  Having traveled so many times. Have you ever gone to Mexico dressed ? Im looking to take a train/bus tour out of El Passo TX, into Mexico. I am concerned about crossing the border dressed. as well as just being out and about in Mexico dressed, while on tour. My passport matches my drivers license both showing a male.

Have you any experience with this ? or would you know how or who i could check with ?

I’ve traveled to a lot of the world en femme successfully. Mexico isn’t one of those places…it is a place I would avoid personally. If you do please let us know how it goes.

Roberta Broussard
            Duchess - Annual

Sorry I forgot to let you know how it went. It went fine, the only issue I had was some hesitation by MX and US border agents when they tried to match me to my male passport photo.

The MX agent made me smile. He asked 3 times, is this you, I then offered my carry permit and driver’s license. Both having photos on them. Once he saw it was me, he flashed a big warm smile and said welcome to Mexico Senorita.

Us agent used photo recognition software and had me stand a second time in front of the camera. Then said ok, nowhere near as friendly as the MX agent but not uncommon for customs agent.

Had more trouble having to personally lug my things thru US screening. As they made us take everything off of the charter bus and hand carry thru the screening building.

This was a great write up, thank you so much for sharing 🙂

Tara

Yes. It’s a piece of cake.
      Turn your nerves up really high or really low…whichever gets you motivated.
      Get up. Doll up. Show up.
      TSA doesn’t care – as long as the ticket matches the ID. They will adjust on pronouns in most cases.
      Try not to be over sensitive. It’s a big stage and you are on it.
      Rep us well! 🥰

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=668925]
      It is good to see that TSA is actively addressing this, but just getting rid of gender issues all together seems like the logical option.

When I went last August, I had a wig and a dress, no makeup. Didn’t care who saw me.  The whole trip, that I got to wear dresses, heels and acrylic nails.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?