• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I need live and in person help and support from any local (Akron/Canton, Ohio) Crossdressing groups or clubs (even individuals).
      I want to come out but was told from various individuals from Crossdresser Heaven I have a long way to go.
      Anybody out there?

Dear Evita,
      We admire your courage and determination and wish you happiness on your journey but most of all we want you to be safe. Good luck in finding local girls to help you, they are out there.
      Hugs
      Sheryl

Anonymous

Hi Evita….am I the first to respond?  Yes…I’m also searching for someone to go out and have fun with.  I live in Canton…and have visited a friendly gay club in Canton, but am willing to meet for a night out in Akron as well.  It was called the Crew NightClub…(all very friendly and accepting).

Kisses, Marcy

Hi Evita

I am new back in Akron area and am looking for a CD group also. I would love to have a friend to dress with and have girl talk with. Get back to me if you would like. genemichaels@yahoo.com

Anonymous

2016_local transgender crossdresser clubs: Evita original post: 

I need live and in person help and support from any local (Akron/Canton, Ohio) Crossdressing groups or clubs (even individuals).

I want to come out but was told from various individuals from Crossdresser Heaven I have a long way to go.

Anybody out there?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?