• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My SO is taking me to Albuquerque for a weekend where I for a makeover shopping and then to the club. If any lady’s know of any good clubs in Albuquerque I would really like some suggestions

Anonymous

All I know is that Bugs Bunny always said you should take a left turn there…  That’s all Folks!  Ho, hum – another day, another carrot……

Anonymous

You should see Bugs Bunny at the club too as Bugs was well known for CDing.

Anonymous

Hang on a sec – I don’t remember Bugs wearing any clothes of either gender?  Same as the old thing about why Donald Duck bothered wearing a towel when he came out of the shower, seeing as he never bothered any other time…  Bugs Bunny was always my second most admired hero – just after Bruce Springsteen and just before Mike Hailwood.  Who else could paraphrase the 15 hour Ring Cycle down to an 8 minute cartoon?  Inga of the Niebelung…

Anonymous

Hold on Inga, are you actually saying you have never seen Bugs Bunny dress up as a woman?

http://shortnoticelife.blogspot.com/2013/03/on-cross-dressing-in-cartoons.html

Anonymous

This sounds like I am going to see something I really should have known before… I’ll have a quick look – and then apologise for my lack of awareness!  As I’ve posted before; I always loved that Bugs’ official biography in the 1980’s was called “50 years old – and just one grey hare”…

Looneytoons Inga.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

According to Wikipedia  – ”Harry Benshoff and Sean Griffin write that animation has always “hint[ed] at the performative nature of gender” such as when Bugs Bunny puts on a wig and a dress, he is a rabbit in drag as a human male who is in drag as a female’’ 

Bugs often dressed in Drag to influence Elma Fugg and others in the cartoons.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_crossdressing_characters_in_animated_series

Dawn

x – tats all folks !

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?