Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone I’m alex! I’m newer to crossdressing and brand new to this wonderful site. I’m really just looking for friendship and maybe local ladies to do things with. I’ve tried other platforms to mixed success, though this one seems more geared towards what I’m looking for. I’m excited to be here and meeting all of you lovely people!

Alex k.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Alex! Welcome to CDH! I really think you have found what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful family of supportive sisters!

I am currently in Maryland, in the process of moving to North Carolina. I do find my way up to the Harrisburg area of PA quite often! I would love to get to know you better, please feel free to drop me a PM!

Erika

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Alex and welcome, rest assured you found a place you can call home. I’m in Montana so I doubt we’ll be meeting in person but please do feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Sherri

Anonymous

Thanks sherri!

Hello Alex welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Thank you so much April!

Hello Alex
      Welcome to CDH
      You have made a wise choice
      The Woman here are very helpful in
      Helping you with almost anything you need to know,or talk about whatever
      Your needs are.
      Hug’s
      Jennifer Ramirez

Hi Alex welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi there Rozalyn! This site seems wonderful so far. I’m so glad I stumbled upon it!

Hi Alex it’s the best site I’ve been on, the girls are so supportive and will help anyway they can X

Hugs X

Anonymous

This site is definitely geared towards our way of life and I am quite satisfied with this site. I am sure you will fit right in. Just take out time to get to know the girls 👧 and welcome to the site

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Alex. Being from Harrisburg I assume you are familiar with the Keystone Conference. Many members of CDH plan to attend.

Anonymous

Thanks! I have heard of it. I’ve only been dressing since September so I missed last year’s. Though I do plan on attending this year.

Fiona Black
          Baroness - Annual

Good to hear. CDH is having a meet & greet for all members at 1:30 Friday afternoon during the conference. Location to be announced later.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alex, and welcome! So happy for you that you found this wonderful resource as a late bloomer! Quite a few of us have been at this most of our lives. I could only wish for something like this in my wildest dreams back when I got started. I truly hope you find fulfillment in the wonderful sisterhood that exists here. Again, welcome to the journey!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alex

welcome to our our family. Myself also in recent years started a desire to dress , myself too panties and hosiery at first.  This year have move  to full dress of sorts . Joining cdh this year has helped me overcome embarrassment and Shame and build my confidence to levels I thought a little while ago wasn’t possible. you’ll enjoy being hear and the ladies here are wonderful to interact with. Friends to be made and I’m happy in meeting you. Chat anytime

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Thank you, everyone is so friendly here. I’m looking forward to sticking around!

Hi Alex nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from the many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Alex as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you..  So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you so much Stephanie!

Hi Alex
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Thanks Greta! I am finding this site to be very welcoming and full of such kind people.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Alex,

Welcome to CDH, it is such a wonderful place indeed. I’m just down the road from you in Allentown PA. Maybe we can share what we know about resources like makeover salon and stores in the area. So glad to meet you.

Crystal

Anonymous

Hi crystal! Allentown isn’t far at all! I’d love to chat, feel free to dm me anytime.

Hi Alex!

Welcome to this wonderful site full of supportive caring women like us!

Since you are in Harrisburg, I want to tell you about TransCentral PA, a support organization for Transgender and Crossdressing individuals, based in Harrisburg. They have monthly meetings and schedule outings in the area. Their biggest event is the Keystone Conference, coming up in late March. It is a most caring and supportive event, four or five days of workshops, social events and more!

Registration opens this coming Sunday, so check out keystone-conference.org for more info. CDH will be having a meet and greet on Friday at 1:30 PM.

PM me if you need more info, or just want to Chat.

Leah

Anonymous

Thanks Leah! I’m actually going to their monthly meeting this Saturday. Its my first one! I also plan on attending the conference this year, I am so excited for all of it!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Thank you Leah for putting the effort into this. last years meet up was a highlight of the conference. I loved putting faces to names. It really helped with friendships.

Hi Alex.   Welcome to CDH.  It is truly a wonderful place and I have enjoyed every minute of it.  My only regret was waiting so long to join.

I am in TX but I hope to see you at Keystone if you are going.

Susan.

Anonymous

Thanks Susan! I will see you there then because I plan on attending this year.

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

Welcome, dear sister. This is a beautiful “sorority” to which we belong, so welcoming, friendly and caring.

For just “starting” in September, you are a gorgeous sight to behold. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Kisses,

Serena 💋

Hi Alex. Yep, I have shopped around some of the other online places for cross dressers too and this site is by far the best. We are all on the same road here and it’s great to be with sisters!

XO Tara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alex,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Alex.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Alex you are correct I have found CDH to be an excellent platform Ms the girls here are the best and always here to help. Best of luck!!

Ps I just love the Amish Country in Pennsylvania the food is sinful and deadly to these hips lol!

Kandace

1. Your sound amazing be nice to chat sometime
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?