Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been dipping my toes in and out of the world of cross dressing since I was a teen in the early 2000’s. Now after a failed marriage(nothing to do with dressing, she never knew)  I really want to explore my feminine side. And would Like to find friends and support!

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Alexia and welcome.  If what you want to do make you happy and well, go for it,  I enjoy my life as Chrissy more than I enjoyed my other life. Enjoy your exploration and I hope you find the happiness you want.
      Plenty of forums to read and friends to make here.

Chrissy

Hi Alexia nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl with being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. With a wealth of knowledge here to look into please ask many questions from these ladies as there are never a silly question maybe some silly answers ha ha .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with so again nice meeting you and hope to see you for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Alexia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Alexia, You will find a wealth of knowledge, compassion, and experiences.
      Perhaps you will find people close by.
      The forums are a great help, with sensible advice, as sometimes we need to hear from like minded ladies, also great shopping on sponsored sites.
      You can buy quality clothing, and makeup.
      Enjoy your new found friends, and live life.
      Jane

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Alexia and welcome to our family. All the girls here are very supportive, friendly and caring. You will have no problem finding all the friends and support you need. I will send you a friend request as soon as this is posted. Take care and hope your weekend is going well.

Love,

Trish

Hi Alexia, and welcome to a place where I think you will find you can grow and enjoy the company of other like-minded people. Judging by your profile photo your look and makeup is fabulous, so I don’t think you need to be concerned about going out and about when the time comes. I do appreciate the fact you are pursuing this in small baby steps, testing the water as you go. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures, because I know you will certainly have them! Hugs,Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Alexia

Welcome to CDH! It’s good to meet you.

You have found a great place for friendship and support!

Hugs,

Lara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Alexia

Welcome it is nice to meet you, what a lovely profile photo. I hope you make lots of new friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me please.

Tara

Hi Alexia and welcome,
      I wish you the best in your new start. I’m in a failed marriage too, but i’m staying because of the kids.
      You look really cute in your profile pic and I love your name.
      Iris 💋

Anonymous

Hi Alexia,

So glad to meet you. This is such a wonderful place to explore all the questions you have and to meet some great people. I hope we chat soon. Great to see another PA girl around.

Crystal

Gwyneth
      Lady

Hi Alexia. You will find all sorts of girls here. At every level of dressing. You should find just what you need. I know I’ve found some wonderful friends.

Gwyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alexia welcome,  your now dipping your toes in a beautiful place.  A community that enjoys part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you in everyway . So start enjoying all that we have here that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Well I’m always looking for like minded friends hun. Welcome to CDH

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alexia,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?