Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Alison’s wish list.

I have made a wish list, I crossdress a few times a week, and never been out of the house as Alison. I also have no wish to transition.

My Wife is very understanding and encourages me. I am very lucky as far as that is concerned.

I am 75 years (young) a size 10 U.K. shoe, Sadly I do have a deformed second toe, next to my big toe on my right foot, it points up at the joint. This makes buying sexy shoes very difficult, this toe does rub a lot and causes blisters. I would love to wear heels but so far have not found any that I can wear or walk in comfortably. I do have a pair of black patent sandals, ladies size 10 from Pavers, they are quite wide but do have low heels. Pavers do sell larger size ladies footwear but most of the larger sizes seem to be aimed at the older womens styles.

I also have a pair of matt black knee high Go Go boots, size 10 which fit me well but are a bit on the wide side around my calves, I would love some sleek fitting boots. I also have two other pairs of black knee high boots, one pair was bought at a boot sale stall, they are black leather, size 9 and a half, with platform soles and have the Dolcis label inside. The other pair are soft leather with no size shown, I can wear them for short periods. As you can tell, I do love boots.

I also wish that skirt sizes were reliable. When in a charity / thrift shop I saw and I bought a lovely black leather mini skirt, U.K. size 14, it measures 17 inches across the waist band, then in another shop I saw a gorgeous black soft leather mini skirt, U.K. size 14, as I have a tape measure in my pocket, I measured this one and it was 15 inches, I was so disappointed, it wouldn’t have fitted me!

I really do wish that I could simply head off to town and go shopping for female clothes knowing that I could choose exactly what I would look good wearing and not have all the hassle of “will it fit, will they hurt my feet” and all that malarkey!

Sorry that I have been rambling on and on.
      Alison

Thank you Alison for sharing I do find it all so hard to find shoes but we have Payless in Canada and they have wide size 12 and smaller

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Alison. I discovered that online stores have size charts to help with that.  Juniors, womens, s.m.l measurements can be so frustrating.  Hope this helps. Have used the tape measure trick  and works too.  As for dressing. You Go Girl!!  Hugs and cinnamon Kisses…….Karley.

Hi Karley, Thank you for your reply.
        I am getting more confident now, I still have not bought a dress yet. I feel good in a top with a mini skirt, I only wish that I could wear heels, as I mentioned, I do have a problem toe that makes getting comfortable shoes and boots a real problem.
        I was in a charity / thrift shop the other day looking closely at the womens shoes and boots and the shop assistant came across to me and said “The mens shoes are over the other side of the shop” this knd of thing does annoy me, I am sure I am not the only (man) who looks at the womens footwear.
        Thank you for your kind comments,
        Alison

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?