Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls. Thanks for accepting me into this very sweet community. I was wondering what id like my first post to be about, I mean first impressions do matter lol. I decided to go with a genuine concern of mine. I mean being accepted by your average person is one thing but where I stand is something that may hold me back from being accepted by even open minded girls like the group here. Anyway in short, I think dressing as a girl and the experience of feeling feminine, for me, is all about sex. It’s what I do when I am feeling very sexual.  I don’t know if this is something I’ve told myself so as to not be frustrated every single day. Maybe there’s some deeper explanation but all I know is when I feel feminine, I feel sexy. Dirty even.I wonder if that makes me less suitable to this community or more ”Craigslist.

thanks for reading my thoughts. Regardless of how I am judged, it felt really nice to write xx

Anonymous

I believe that we all have different feelings about dressing up. I feel better about me, more confident. I also feel a bit sexual when I am Rochelle. I dream of having a man want me as a woman. I would never judge you for the way you feel. Hugs Rochelle.

Rose
      Lady

Dressing started off sexual for me. It’s since evolved, though. Sometimes it’s still a turn-on, but mostly it’s just comfortable and relaxing now.

Anonymous

Hey Lynn, welcome to the club. I’ve been doing this for a long time and it still turns me on and most of all the one thing we don’t do here is judge, we get enough of that every where else. Consider this your safe haven and please feel free to talk and ask questions, that’s why we’re ALL here. Take care, Heather.

Anonymous

Hi Lynn, first and foremost, welcome. The one thing you won’t find here is judgment.

Dressing started as sexual for me as well. It changed over time, I wanted it to change. I wanted dressing to be more than sex and it has.  My dressing has become a way to express myself, a side of me that doesn’t always  get out.

Jillian

I would like to  echo what the other ladies said. For me its partially about being sexual, putting on all the different kinds of laungierie and such can make you feel sexy especially when everything comes together when im in full femme mode.  Even to the point that me and my SO were intimate and it was amazing for both of us for many reasons.

Now not everytime I dress is about that, there are plenty of times its to relax or even go out to shop and enjoy a day out as a woman. There isnt a right or wrong way to express your femininity as long as it makes you happy and your not hurting anyone, anything goes

Cheers,

Vanessa

Anonymous

All you girls pretty well explained it. It was sexual in the beginning and still is at times but the more important role is living and being treated as the woman inside us all. Just relating to people and events in our female roles is different and exciting not to mention natural. Just adore being attractive to men and enjoy there company in a completely different way.

Anonymous

Welcome Lynn! For me there is a sexual component, but not all the time. Sometimes (usually a couple of times a week) I’ll just get dressed up, put on a wig and chill out at home in the evening. Sometimes I get frisky and enjoy the feelings of being dressed up if you get my drift. Everyone gets something out of it. As long as you arent hurting anybody, enjoy what you personally get out of it. 🙂

Jessica
      Lady

I feel the exact same way as the other ladies.

I feel sexy as Jessica. It’s nice to honor the female part as well as the male part

of who I am. No judging from me.

Anonymous

Some xdressers are more into the fetish part of dressing, meaning the more feminine they dress and look the more turned on sexually they become. The word cross dressing is a big title to put everyone into, but anyone that dresses differently that they were born to dress can be categorized as a cross dresser.

I have been dressing as a girl all my life, still a guy underneath but still get a thrill from wearing the silkiest lingerie underneath, but I’m still called a cross dresser, but I dont care what they call me. I know who I am and how I feel and dont want to be put in a certain category at all.

Welcome to the group and remember to have fun.

Hi Lynn ! Welcome to CDH, I feel as most do in this article. I, dress and come out a women and I do accept the fact I am sexual charged at time and at times must control those feeling and act as a mature women that I am. I, have a man that accepts as who I am and enjoy being with him at times. We are who we are and so with that enjoy your feelings and be careful out there its a jungle. Good luck.

Stacey s

Anonymous

Lynn isn’t it wonderful to find a place like this and have the opportunity to express your thoughts and not be critically shamed or judged? The one thing I think is so wonderful about that is you hear so many different thoughts on a subject which truly shows our community has a diverse make up and I think that is what makes it so interesting for me! In my case I live full time and it is the real me. While early on there was a definite focus on the sexual side, I eventually realized it was much more than just that! Oh sure I still very much have those desires and love to dress sexy and flirt, but then there is the realities of everyday life. So I hope you continue to discover more about yourself and just enjoy! Life is too short!

Diana

Anonymous

It started out as sexual for me

now it’s still a turn on but I’m full time panties, pedicures, camisoles, women’s tanks, women’s jeans tops WITHOUT MAKE UP AND WIGS.

I also like femme fashions and fits

i love walking in heels but can only do that at home or wear in the car

when  am feeling really sexual I wear matching bra and panties stockings fetish heels garter belts

so there are so many sides to us and so many different types of US

THIS is the place to let it out amongst non judgemental people and get support

WHEN DRESSED THE SEX IS GREAT!

Cami
      Lady

I find I wear what I would want my wife to wear, what I would want to see her in. I personally think I have an inverse relationship of how much I want to dress and how close I feel to her.

Jill
      Lady

So I guess I feel the same as most in this discussion.  There are times that I’m alone and just want to let my feminine side come out. Then there are the times that I’m feeling frisky and want to spend some time with a guy while being feminine.  Just depends on the mood.

Jennifer
      Lady

Dressing for me was more sexual at first, years ago. That said, when I’m in guy mode I like women, but when I’m feeling very femme and especially when fully dressed I find myself attracted to men. Of course I’m married, so I won’t be acting on my desire to be with a man. Mostly when dressed I just enjoy the feeling of being feminine, but when I’m more in the mood I like guys. It’s like a different part of my brain is engaged in femme mode. Just my thoughts on trying to understand my own needs.

Jen

Anonymous

Wow i think everyone has said everything i feel. I am Bisexual but i am scared to express my bi side with a guy when i am dressed as a guy. So being a CD was sexual for me at first. It felt like i was putting on a mask and being a woman which allowed me to explore my sexual side with men, when i was younger. Being a crossdress is the only way i have courage to be with a man. I love the feeling of a man with me when i am in my feminine mode. I could never do this dress as a guy. I don’t have the courage right now now to act bisexually feeling like a man. Since i have been married i still cross dress and still have urge to be with a man but i don’t. I cherish my wife to much to hurt her so, i still cross dress but i no longer act on my bisexual side.

As for you I think this is the perfect place for you and welcome here 🙂

Nikki

Anonymous

I have to admit for me it is tied tightly with sex. i am bisexual and married to my wonderful wife but when it comes to dressing i do it to attract men not companionship or any other reason.i see the posts about how it started out that way for many and has evolved to something else but for me i become another person who wants to be submissive to guys.

Monica
      Lady

Okay, I have spent a lot of time reading everything and a lot of stories, and I’m preety new to all of this, I am happy finding this page since it’s giving me a lot of support and a lot of suggestions, as to what and how to do, regardles of a topic, and reading this topic now, acutaly brings me to the point of writing my first comment on someone else’s topic: you are not the only one, I wish I can find a man or maybe a woman that will respect me for that and maybe even help me in it, I also feel more aroused while being dressed, and do tend to feel dirty, but mostly I feel open when doing it, the only thing that makes me slow in my process of going full is that I dont know anyone in person that would appreciate my wish and will of being sometimes a woman, when you actualy see the awe of someone makes tou feel even better of doing something you like to do 🙂

Jill
      Lady

I’m so glad to read all of these replies. Like many if you when I wear women’s clothing I feel as though I am a woman. I love attention from a guy especially if the guy treats me as a woman. I become a submissive girl and love it. I often think about being full time but that will remain a fantasy for now.

for me it’s sexual and comfortable. I didn’t have a mother growing up so I’ve always craved femininity. What I’ve struggled with recently is wanting a boyfriend. Since coming out to my wife (and myself) I dress fully more often. And with that embrace of my feminine side I’ve also had thoughts of wanting a man. Not sure what my wife would think of that.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The topic ‘All about the sex’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?