Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, earlier this week I had some time to dress. Wife was at work & I had a full days work embroidering some caps to finish an order. Bright and early I showered, shaved everything that needed it, put on makeup, eyelashes (that’s a trick), wig & earrings. Then I put on my hip/butt pads and decided to go somewhat casual. Snug jeans, scoopneck top 3″ wedge “blue jean” heels… then I wolked across the drive to work ( I have a 30 step commute).

I had worked for a few hours and was thinking about some errands I needed to run… for a fleeting second I thought about changing back to drab so I could run them (since they were in my home town). Then I decided to hell with that! I’m all dressed up and out I will go… I filled my purse, grabbed my car keys and out the door I went & didn’t care who saw (I’m getting a bit more brave each time I do this). I did my shopping, went everywhere I needed and some places I didn’t. Then it was to Wal-Mart for the last stop… Picked up a few female things and went to the checkout… as I was standing in line I heard a VERY familiar voice behind me on the phone. It was my sister-in-law! Right behind me… I did my very best to keep cool. Then she dropped something that was in her arms and it rolled up against me… I slowly bent to pick it up, turned & handed it to her. She said thank you & I proceeded to check out. She didn’t have a clue who I was . That was as close as I have ever come to being had. But it gave me a little confidence that I must be doing a few things right.

Anonymous

Hello Mary Ann

That’s great. I am happy to read this. It truly is great.

Natasha ME and male me are are so far apart. No one would ever know under Natasha is a male.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Great day Mary Ann.  It’s like I keep telling myself ( haven’t yet convinced myself yet ) Most people are in their own world and probably won’t notice.  Hope your next days out continue to go well for you.

Sandy

Anonymous

Huggs Mary Anne

You are quite right, once you pass the biggest hurdle and actually get out, you do get braver!!….your profile picture is very pretty so I am not surprised she did not ” pick you”…well done honey.   Grace x

Thanks for sharing Mary Anne. Your right the more we do it the easier it gets, and the more confident we become just to get on with our lives.

What do you think your sister-in-laws reaction would have been if she had recognised you? Just interested.

❤️B

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Everytime I have gone out dressed I was scared. But the excitement, thrill and rush was always worth it. I guess I was worried about getting recognized. A few times I noticed people I knew off in the distance. I kept my distance.

One time I was out in my typical shiny pantyhose, heels and short dress. I decided to make an ATM stop. I pulled in across from the machine and parked. As I was getting ready to get out, fear pushed me back a few times. Finally I got out and walked across the parking lot to the ATM machine. I went about my transaction, out my money in my purse and turned around to leave. Standing right behind me was someone I know quite well. My intiail reacztion was to great him. A microsecond later the fear of being outed kicked in. I just walked past him, got to the car, got on a drove off.

I saw him a couple of weeks later. I was looking for some kind of reaction, different behavior or getting called aside for a talk. None of that happened and things wee as they had always been.

There’s no way he didn’t notice me with the way I was dressed. Maybe he even got close behind me for a better look. But clearly he didn’t notice the tall leggy girl in the shiny pantyhose, heels and short dress was me.

I guess our femme appearance makes us look different enough so we are not immediately recognized.

Anonymous

Mary Ann,

I love your story. Right now my agreement with my wife is that I will not go out. She has a lot of family in the immediate area, they could easily recognize my car, so playing it safe to keep peace in our house, at least for now.

Something in me longs to be in a situation like that! I guess the adrenaline rush or rebel in me.

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Mary Ann,
      Congratulations on being brave, I can only imagine how your heart must have been pumping when your sister in-law was looking straight at you.
      Obviously you are very convincing as Mary. Lol Amanda X

Awesome!!! Going out is something wonderful to do… scary and exhilirating at the same time. since the pandemic and my wife finding out (she is still trying to figure out the approval or not), I have not had the opportunity to go out… I sorely miss the experience.

Anonymous

Bianca… “What do you think your sister-in-laws reaction would have been if she had recognized you? Just interested.”

I’n not positive, but I think we would have just gone out to lunch! I have had a bit of foot trouble lately on one foot & she actually suggested I try a pair of heels for a day. I laughed… but then three days later I texted her a pic of my feet in a pair of heel sandals. She said they looked nice, but I should get a pedicure. A couple days after that I sent her a pic of my new pedicure in a different pair of heels. She said they looked very nice. I replied that I need to get the nail polish off before my her sister got home. Her reply was “why?” So, I left it on. Two days later I picked her up to go to a farmers market, I was wearing flip flops… she sayw I still had my toes done & asked if my wife noticed my toenails, I said somehow she had not. She said they look good and just leave it on.  The next day I sent 3 pics of my feet in very nice dress heels & and asked which one for today? She said they are all very lovely & I have very good taste in shoes… you seem to have more women’s shoes than I do. I just replied that I’d show her my collection if she wanted to see them. That is where it is right now…. so, who knows what would happen…

Wow thanks for sharing Mary Anne. Your sister-in-law seems pretty chilled about your cross dressing, from the knees down anyway. Your drip drip drip approach is a good idea, a kind of desensitising to the issue.

Hope your sister-in-law does get the chance in the future to go to lunch with Mary Anne. There would be a lot to talk about.

❤️B

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

“Ohmy ” someone who’s knows you and is a close friend or a relative. An encounter that close would had out me panic mode for sure. Confinance you definitely have, good for you girl. I think there’s nothing that you can do and yes your certainly doing it right..🌷

That level of bravery! I commend you! I still don’t have the guts to do it. Again sounds like you had an awesome time out. Maybe one day I will try it as well!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Well done.  And oooooohhhhh, another embroiderer – I have my own embroidery business as well, my commute is coming downstairs lol!  And Penny Jay helps me with the vinyl print side of things – what machines you for?  I have a MELCO EMT16 and just traded up my Pr620 to a new PR675e!!

Anonymous

Hi Mandy. I have a Tajima 15 needle wide body & I use a 6×6 manual press for the screen printing side. They both keep me Very Busy!!!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Nice!!  I know what you mean about being kept busy!!  I’m full time on the embroidery and Penny Jay does the printing in her spare time for extra £££s xx

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?