Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s been a long time since I posted here, what with one thing and another.

But today stuff that had been bubbling away between my wife and I came to a head.

I have sensed her reluctance of my non binary nature and have attempted to find some middle ground. (In so far that I have not dressed full fem in almost a year) instead I have been wearing more effeminate casual wear, pink combats, flares, leggings, nail varnish etc.

Today she has said told me that she is uncomfortable with me wearing these clothes outside the house.

Right now I’m a bit lost to be honest, but I shall go back to wearing drab for the foreseeable I expect.

Anonymous

So sorry about that situation. It doesn’t seem right when others can’t accept our feelings.

Hugs

Eva

Thank you so much,

It’s weird, I think I would be less upset if she was a full on bigot.

But its all about her feelings about judgement from others.

She has even said that if I dressed like the Monopoly man she’d feel the same.

I have 3 children and they are like me, they don’t give a fuck about how people see them.

Feels like I’m at a crossroads

I have never cared about how people see me, no matter how I dress.

And certainly don’t care how other folk dress, I think that’s what I’m struggling with.

Before I acknowledged my floaty gender I always just wore whaf I wanted.

The more I think about it, the more I think its her problem and quite frankly I don’t give a shit.

😊

Eona Oh
      Lady

I’m so sorry hon. Love truly is a fickle thing isn’t it. I’m hoping you and your SO can find common ground that makes you both comfortable. Keep talking to her. Things can change, so be patient.

Remember, we are all here for you! ❤️

Thank you so much.

The weird thing is that she is generally progressive in her thinking. So my dressing is more about how people will perceive her being with me.

She has said she is fine with me dressing indoors, but I have said there’s no point.

I want to dress full fem outside, so being reduced to my femmed masculine indoors is quite frankly not good to happen.

Eona Oh
          Lady

❤️

Anonymous

” So my dressing is more about how people will perceive her being with me.”

You hit the nail right smack dab on the head…. that is what my wife is reluctant to address. Hope things work out for you!

Hugs, MaryAnn.

That is so much more common then we realize. My ex had more issues with anything more than panties but drilling down she was really just concerned about how she would be perceived by others if they ever found out that her husband liked to wear ladies clothes even though the only things I wore outside the house were the panties.

Diana W
          Lady

My wife feels exactly the same.  She is used to me dressing and acting feminine when it’s just us but doesn’t want me to be feminine publicly.  I stealth dress outside, wearing feminine jeans and at least gender neutral tops as much as I can get away with.  This is how we are at the moment.

As long as I could keep panties under drab I would honor the so’s wishes and hope we could eventually progress to more.

I wish there was something I could do for you, honey. All I can do is be here for you, and we all are. There lots of girls here who’ve been through what you’re going through now. I’m happy to talk if you need to PM me.

Bridgette

Most appreciated 😘

I think I’m just gonna ride it out for now.

Things will either fall into place, or fall elsewhere.

My kids get it, and thats enough for me to swallow down.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?