Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Looks like we are about to make it through 2022! All and all, it wasn Too bad! Personally it was a year with professional achievements and even awards, and saw us (my family) move into our dream home.

So a toast for 2022 as it becomes a memory, and my best wishes to all of you for a healthy, loving, peaceful and prosperous 2023!!

Gabriela ♥️

My sentiments exactly..All the best for 2023 to you and all gals!

Thank you Gabriela For all the positives that come along with yourself and your family as we all leave 2022 behind and look forward to 2023 as a new year to look forward to also thanks for all you do here at CDH to keep us a safe home to be proud of ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Gabriela all the best for the upcoming year X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gabriela a Happy New Year’s to you and your family with a wonderful 2023 ahead.

Stephanie 💐

A very happy New Year wish to you  Gabriela.

Alice

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2023 to all of you as well. I hope it brings everything each of you want and desire!

Rachel

Happy New Year, Gabriela, and to all my CDH sisters!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

2022 was a good year for me.  It was a year of difficult challenges and positive outcomes.  I expect more of the same in 2023.  Bring it on!

I’m fortunate to have CDH with me on this journey.  I’d like to wish a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you.  You all make a difference!

Happy New Year!

/EA

Happy New Year Gabriela
      My very best wishes for a peaceful and positive new year. I just viewed your public photo’s my god girl you look fabulous.
      Sarah xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Happy 2023 to you to Gabby.

Happy New Year Gabriela and Happy New Year all my CDH Sisters.

Happy New Year Gabriela, congratulations on your success. And a toast to you for health prosperity and happiness

LesLee

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?