Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Demi Huff
      Lady

Hi everyone,

I am an American living in Tokyo and am a beginner at crossdressing. I have had an interest all my life, but other than some very occasionally efforts, I have never been serious about it. That has begun to change and I look forward to learning how to do so properly.

Hi Demi and a warm welcome from CDH. There is so much to learn! but you are in a great place here. We have many supportive members here that will be more than happy to assist you with any advice or questions you may have. Nice to meet you!

Fiona xxx

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun welcome

Welcome Demi to this great site.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Demi here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times . Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Demi, And Welcome to Crossdressing and CDH!!! I am obviously a crossdresser too who started at age 5 when I put on my neighbor friends dress and loved it. I was hooked then. My Journey has taken me many places and I eventually purged and took a 23 year absence only starting again in December 2018. I was so lucky to find this site and with support from the ladies here, I told my SO who loved the idea and I’ve been on a fabulous Journey since. I am learning all over how to apply make up, female walk, posture, movements, clothing and so much more. Both my SO and I are having a great time with it and I’m here to tell you if you want to take it to the max. and actually walk in public and be looked at like a lady, it’s possible. It’s not easy for all, for some like me it takes hard work but I am on that path and your more than welcome to join me. Any help you may need, any question you may have or just want to chat your always welcome at my door. Have a Wonderfully Girlie Journey!!!! Hugs, Brenda

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Demi! You found a great place to learn and get support along your path.  Every area here is full of  helpful information and even more amazing and supportive ladies!  Glad to have you join our community!

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi, Demi, welcome to CDH!

Tokyo, wow! I have so many questions, most of them just plain nosy!

As an American living in Japan, could you speak briefly to the acceptance of public MTF crossdressing in Japan? As to the availability of female attire (lingerie, outerwear, shoes, wigs), is it readily available locally to the crossdressing male? Do Japanese gg’s dress considerably different than Western women? If so, would you crossdress to conform to the local standard? Do you speak Japanese?

Sorry if I appear ‘way too inquisitive.

Anyway, again, welcome. You’ll find a wealth of information, knowledge, and advice at CDH. Hope you enjoy it here.

Camryn Occasionnel

C

Hi Demi,

There are companies in Japan that will do a full mtf transformation in a traditional Kimono, they even have larger sizes! The Japanese are very tolerant of Westerners, you will only cause a stir if you wear the kimono incorrectly as it is worn left over right but reversed right over left if you are dead. Same in bath houses: NEVER wrap right over left.

Also remember to remove your shoes entering temples!

Aside from that you can be happily en femme!

Enjoy!

Simone

Welcome Demi!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?