• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is not your typical CD related post.

I work at a call center, and thankfully can do so from home right now. But have any of you who work in a similar line of business tried to work with a running nose due to freaking seasonal allergies? It’s INSANE!!! At least 5 of my calls were impaired due to tissues in my nostrils, and another 3 have sneezes that shook the windows IN MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE!!! For reference, I live in a townhouse. Oh well. At least I got some good news in thar my therapy is on track despite my torn rotator cuff.

Anonymous

I have seasonal allergies and they seem very bad right now. I have an air cleaner in the bedroom running 24/7 and take anti-histamines. Runny nose, watery eyes and lots of sneezing going on these days.

Hi Annaleigh,

Tree pollen is very high right now in the northeast.  So with high pollen levels, it’s as Eva says it’s watery and itchy eyes with a runny nose And keep that tissue box close.

Alice

Anonymous

I’m in the mountains of Virginia, but same scenario. Doesn’t help that where I’m at, there’s literally NO WAY for the wind to blow it out of here… it just circulates.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?